~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

I'm planning to attend! I'll have 2 RIRs hens that are laying now or possibly 2 Black Sexlink Hens that are laying now - they are under a year old. Looking to trade for Silver Laced Wyandottes that are also laying as well as a light Brahma roo or silver laced Wyandotte Roo.

Right now I have an adult pair available, I will have to check juvi pens to see if I have any younger ones??
smile.png

pop.gif
Also I will probably bring 6 day old Muscovy ducklings, what is the best way to transport and keep them warm?

When I transport ducklings I get the hand warmers that last about 16 hours and wrap them in a wash cloth or think dish cloth, tape them inside on a wall of a plastic tub about an inch or two up. I put holes in the lid that are about an inch wide and put water in a butter dish with the lid on that has a hole in the top for them to stick their heads in to drink. They can lay close to the warm heat pads and if they do happen to spill water it won't get on the heat pads.

What colors? I am looking for more lavs or blue or solid black but not black pied.

Not sure of colors Amy till they hatch. I don't have any Lavs, which i am really wanting, but I have blues Chocolates and fawn girls, so I am really looking forward to seeing what colors I might get, my drakes are blk and blk with white head. don't know official colors sorry. but I have pics on my profile page. I hope I can find hand warmers at this time of year.

I am looking for Polish hatching eggs, Cayuga hatching eggs and is anyone bringing any Goose eggs and if so, what Breed? Also, if the T-shirt order hasn't gone in, I would like a Large Pink.

Morning All!!! Only a couple more weeks to go!!!
ep.gif
T-shirt order is being finalized and working on gathering all the raffle items now.
clap.gif

If anyone is interested I may have "BANTAM" Marans eggs to offer??

**I also have several pairs of Bantam Orpingtons available** White, black, mille fluer, American choc project.

What varieties of Marans are you considering bringing?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom