~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

Henthymes & Miss Lydia-- I would really be interested ya'lls bantam barred cochin pair!

So cool wild, I was so hoping someone would want Peppy. He is a handsome fellow. I'll try to get a pic of him today if you like. Also I PMed you about ducklings are you still interested?

Last edited:
Two weeks and counting!!!
celebrate.gif

For anyone that will donating to the raffle could you please just drop me a line? Trying to get all the raffles in order.
Really looking forward to seeing everyone again, this springs event is looking to be EXTREMELY LARGE.
ep.gif

When I came across this thread I got so excited. All this happening right down the road! I will be unable to attend this Spring gathering, but I do look forward to showing up to later events, as I'm sure there will be more and they will only grow in reputation. Take lots of pictures and brag about the wonderful time I know you'll have had!

I would love to see a pic of peppy! And I'm still very interested in some ducklings!

I have been trying all morning to get a good pic of him, will keep trying. I did find a pic of him I took in Dec. I am not a photographer by any means so this is not that good. but will work on getting a better one today..
200x200px-ZC-585cd1fd_42327_img_2783_2.jpeg

Last edited:
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I have some Standard Barred Cochins hatching out next week!!

I have been trying all morning to get a good pic of him, will keep trying. I did find a pic of him I took in Dec. I am not a photographer by any means so this is not that good. but will work on getting a better one today..
200x200px-ZC-585cd1fd_42327_img_2783_2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom