~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

I'm having car trouble, but I think I'm going to steal my husband's and leave him mine to take the boys to soccer in. :) I'll be there with my little 3yo daughter. I'm not bringing anything to sell.

Hi Wendy,
I just noticed that you are from Greensboro. Have you ever heard of the Facebook page called Gate City Cluckers? It's for chicken folks in and around Greensboro. Just thought I'd pass it on in case you didn't know about it. Cheers!

Anyone interested in Coturnix Quail??? I have 14 (several colors) youngsters growing out, approx 3 weeks old. Would like to sell them as a group and not split seeing that they aren't sexable till they are 6 weeks of age. Please pm me if interested, thank you.
big_smile.png

yes i am interested but i cant take all 14

Hi Wendy,
I just noticed that you are from Greensboro. Have you ever heard of the Facebook page called Gate City Cluckers? It's for chicken folks in and around Greensboro. Just thought I'd pass it on in case you didn't know about it. Cheers!

I'm on there! Thanks!

Just to say:

Trish and Kevin, thanks for a wonderful day, you have done so much work to organise this I applaud you both.....

There were so many I met today for the first time I cannot remember everyone's names! But if you want to say hi, just drop me a pm........

Amy, many thanks for a wonderful incubator! It is home, the tuner has been placed inside and it is running..... Temps are looking good, so I will give in until tomorrow morning until I put my eggs in........

To those who bought my chicks - many thanks - please let me know how they do!

Mary, a wonderful new jar of honey - simply the best I have ever tasted......

If I have missed anyone I am sorry..... just say hi and I'll get back to you....

Gavin.

Just to say:

Trish and Kevin, thanks for a wonderful day, you have done so much work to organise this I applaud you both.....

There were so many I met today for the first time I cannot remember everyone's names! But if you want to say hi, just drop me a pm........

Amy, many thanks for a wonderful incubator! It is home, the tuner has been placed inside and it is running..... Temps are looking good, so I will give in until tomorrow morning until I put my eggs in........

To those who bought my chicks - many thanks - please let me know how they do!

Mary, a wonderful new jar of honey - simply the best I have ever tasted......

If I have missed anyone I am sorry..... just say hi and I'll get back to you....

Gavin.
they did a wonderful job. we had a great time. Sold as much as we bought so we broke even. Putting the olive eggs in the bator soon

How on earth did I not see you? We walked around everywhere looking for a polish but couldn't find any.

Im sorry you may have not missed me we only took one polish because some of the younger ones wasnt acting well in the cool we but them back under a light. If your going to be in Gaston on the 12th I can try to get one to you.

Back
Top Bottom