~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming! This was my first event and I'm new to BYC. Please let me know where the next event is! I came home today with 5 BLRW chicks, 2 EE chicks, and a peacock
ya.gif
who is hollering outside as I type this....he's THRILLED to have a new girlfriend! My daugther was in awe of it all. It was wonderful meeting all of you that I got to speak to!

No ...I accidently forgot my light...so my 2 week olds got hand warmers....it is healthier...cold chicks get sick!! I agree better safe than sorry!!
This was a great event.

Although I did figure out that I may spoil my chicks a little to much!
lau.gif
Lots of people had day olds with no light! My broody hens take their chicks out in the cold mornings so I know I am a little cautious of them.

Better to be safe then sorry,

Anyways got one blue Wyandotte and one Silver laced Wyandotte both pullets.
smile.png

Oh goodness. Well we went over my chicken limit anyway so it's alright. Maybe I'll get one in the fall. Thank your husband for me by the way, he did a great job strapping the tractor down. We got it home without a hitch.

You are welcome he says...he hopes you got it off the truck easily!!

We had such a nice group of people asking about the A- frame chicken tractor we sold today that I wanted to see if anyone wants to pre-order for delivery at the Gaston SC swap on May 12th...please PM if so and Thanks!!

They are $150.00 as seen today...I have several I use here and love them...my DH works out of town all week and it is easy for me to move with my handtrucks. They are my breeding pens so I can pull specific pairs and trios out for breeding and are good for my grow outs also. Or for a small flock of course!!
How much are you selling them for? I saw it and thought it looked great!

Back
Top Bottom