Cheryl's Hen House...

Just to update, Mom is doing well. She's in overall good health but she's still almost 92 years old so there are daily issues. Cheryl and I do our best to take care of her. She is still living on her own but we are there every day. Sometimes multiple times per day. Easy enough when she's 3 doors down.

We have lost a few birds but the flock is doing well overall. Such is chicken keeping I suppose. We will be adding a few more to the flock in the next few days from the same breeder that we got girls from last time.

Just to update, Mom is doing well. She's in overall good health but she's still almost 92 years old so there are daily issues. Cheryl and I do our best to take care of her. She is still living on her own but we are there every day. Sometimes multiple times per day. Easy enough when she's 3 doors down.

We have lost a few birds but the flock is doing well overall. Such is chicken keeping I suppose. We will be adding a few more to the flock in the next few days from the same breeder that we got girls from last time.
Glad Mom is good
You will need to post some pics when you get your new birds

Back
Top Bottom