Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I just replied as he did. I guess I can fix it.
P.S. I've seen people with their emails as their Status Message.
Its personal preference, I think. Some people are comfortable with it, others aren't. Plus it could save you from extra spam in the future if you were more private about it. No worries I think!

Nice project, have any pictures of your birds to share?
20191219_091622[1].jpg
20200107_150032[1].jpg
20200107_150113[1].jpg
20200107_150228[1].jpg

The Partridge Dam has better tent and lift of tail than shown. Just a few pics to give an idea. The K by washtub (ash dust bath) will be the breeder cock of both varieties this 2020.

Just wanted to post this partridge chick I hatched today, it's super dark!

I've never hatched a partridge as dark as this one.

If it keeps the dark colouration in it's adult feathers and it's female, I think I'll keep for breeding.

Also, I love the toes!

This hatch was a pretty poor one (only 3 out of 5 hatched) I lost 2 chicks at the end, I'm going to have to double check my incubator is working correctly.

The other two chicks were gold which I'm keeping the golds till they're old enough to sex as a BYC member is hoping to get them if they're female.

Also, Thankyou to everyone that said they liked my breeding pens!

IMG_2102.JPG

IMG_2101.JPG

IMG_2100.JPG

Just wanted to post this partridge chick I hatched today, it's super dark!

I've never hatched a partridge as dark as this one.

If it keeps the dark colouration in it's adult feathers and it's female, I think I'll keep for breeding.

Also, I love the toes!

This hatch was a pretty poor one (only 3 out of 5 hatched) I lost 2 chicks at the end, I'm going to have to double check my incubator is working correctly.

The other two chicks were gold which I'm keeping the golds till they're old enough to sex as a BYC member is hoping to get them if they're female.

Also, Thankyou to everyone that said they liked my breeding pens!

View attachment 1997534
View attachment 1997533
View attachment 1997532
It's a pretty one. Love the chipmunk stripes on it's back. The golden one is pretty cute also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom