Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
He is right :p
No idea why the one pictured is white but, yeah.
31D0CEEA-4B3C-4DB3-9235-5DD543B8BA8C.png

Ya, winter time is more about surviving and work and chores take more time so not as much free time to be online.

Start what?
Having an opinion or stating something correctly?
Black was the original variety in Orpingtons. The others all came later.
And it's still not correct that other varieties carry wheaten hidden or otherwise in their genes.
Birds don't breed true unless they have two copies of the same genes on the e loci. If most were carrying wheaten we'd just have a bunch of mix patterned orpingtons.
I've raised and bred buff, blue, black, splash, chocolate and jubilee.
I do know a thing or two about them and their genetics.
Not continuing this.
This thread is primarily here to share projects, & not argue over them.

I've been doing tons of research, & calculations on my Orpington breeding project, & my variety should breed true within 3 generations. End of discussion?.

Not continuing this.
This thread is primarily here to share projects, & not argue over them.

I've been doing tons of research, & calculations on my Orpington breeding project, & my variety should breed true within 3 generations. End of discussion?.
it isn’t arguing, and you may be spreading false information. You’re correct this is a breeding thread so correct information should be welcome.

Misty I like you; I do. But you can’t seem to accept being wrong, and sometimes constructive criticism is needed. He isn’t being mean, he is trying to help you learn. He’s been doing this for a looong time.

Misty I like you; I do. But you can’t seem to accept being wrong, and sometimes constructive criticism is needed. He isn’t being mean, he is trying to help you learn. He’s been doing this for a looong time.
I've been doing lots, & lots of research, & everything that I've studied has been correct. So, he's not being mean? Answer this for me: I was helping somebody with something, & giving them advice. He told the person to take My advice to be worth as much as a grain of salt. Is that that nice?
I probably shouldn't be discussing this here, but yeah.

it isn’t arguing, and you may be spreading false information. You’re correct this is a breeding thread so correct information should be welcome.
I do serve quite a bit of correct info, but critics, & skeptical people itch at my brain.

If anyone has time I’m curious as to what a Jubilee Rooster (Orpington) and a buff Orpington hen would throw..? Just simple terminology please will do :lau

If anyone has time I’m curious as to what a Jubilee Rooster (Orpington) and a buff Orpington hen would throw..? Just simple terminology please will do :lau
😂 I can't help you, but I'm interested in knowing too. Usually I breed chickens and don't put too much thought into how they will look. Either they'll look awesome or not so awesome 🙈 I do breed amazing chicks though.

I checked my mystery eggs they all look great! I don't even know what's going to pop out of these because all are mystery barnyard mixes from local farms and my farm.

😂 I can't help you, but I'm interested in knowing too. Usually I breed chickens and don't put too much thought into how they will look. Either they'll look awesome or not so awesome 🙈 I do breed amazing chicks though.

I checked my mystery eggs they all look great! I don't even know what's going to pop out of these because all are mystery barnyard mixes from local farms and my farm.
:ya :ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom