Chicken Shoes!

Pics
A METRE!?!? *is very envious*
Don't be.

We get an inch of snow on the ground here and the whole country goes into panic. People forget how to drive and you can't find bread or milk anywhere!!!
:gig

As in July, or are the hoses frozen again by then?
They're usually thawed, at least if it's a warm year.

That's not Spring you're smelling; that's the farmer down the road. He has the "honey wagon" out, spreading cow manure.
:tongue

These are ropers. Modified with a pair of Fiskers.... When my saddle fix guy saw em he was horrified and said.... GIMME those.... Went back and stitches around the leather in the heel.

These Ropers Were a riding shoe... And I still need to protect toes from size five draft feet.

using my newphone for pictures and CANT download the picture. I never use my pass word for email... and cant remember it right now.

Trust me these shoes have been worn now since 2009. They stay in the car. If my son has to carrythem he uses a napkin to protect his hands.

deb
You don't seem to get shoes that can be repaired nowadays. So when you break a nice pair of shoes in its normally time to bin 'em! Great you have a saddler to fix them up! The comfy ones are always hardest to let go!

Nope. North East :p
Nearly then!! We don't get much snow here so if we get normally 'the north' is proper getting it! Or Wales! We had about a foot. Unfortunately I was at work when it started, we got snowed off and when I got home I ended up shovelling about 6 inch off snow out the chicken coop! Poor hens thought aliens had landed! Then I tarped it up. Talk about closing the door when the horse has bolted!!! All gone now.

Back
Top Bottom