Chicken Shoes!

Pics
Nearly then!! We don't get much snow here so if we get normally 'the north' is proper getting it! Or Wales! We had about a foot. Unfortunately I was at work when it started, we got snowed off and when I got home I ended up shovelling about 6 inch off snow out the chicken coop! Poor hens thought aliens had landed! Then I tarped it up. Talk about closing the door when the horse has bolted!!! All gone now.
aw poor things :lol: My girls gate the snow haha

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/western-chief-womens-ditsy-dot-rain-boot
Sorry can't post mine because I have cat on lap :D but they look almost new anyway.
They were like $20 and the hens peck at the dots :rolleyes:
Tall so easy on and off, I just hook the bottom of my sweat pants under my heel and it won't ride up as I put on the boot.

I too have that shoe brush, and a Shoe 'wedge" where I don't have to bend over and take them off. Have not used the brush yet so I just scuff my feet across the outdoor carpet on my way in .

BUT, mine go INSIDE because we have Winter here. I have a shoe rack 3 shelves high (yeah I have a teenage daughter), Snow and Chick boots on bottom, everything else where you can find a spot.

Summer time I have cheap Walmart Crocs that stay outside. Only because bugs will pop out easily :sick and I usually can see them before I put the shoes on.

I want to say, am I the ONLY one that almost every pair of sneakers end up as 'garden/mowing" shoes?

I do not have a covered porch so the chicken shoes are only allowed to the rack! The keens are for warm weather and the boots if it's cold. You can see I've been wearing the Keens! Yuk! :D keen shoes small.jpg cold weather boots small.jpg shoe rack small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom