Chickens Fav Treats!!!!

My little girls LOVE blue berries and grapes 

Mine love strawberries and blackberries as well as the blue berries and grapes. My strawberry patch is finishing up so I'll let them clean up the rest for me. I give them the caps whem I'm cleaning the strawberries too. They love those. They know it is fresh food from the garden season because when they hear the front door shut because I'm heading outside, they all come running to the fence waiting for a treat. My gosh! What would we do without these wonderful chickens?!

My chickens are pretty smart. I swear they know what a bread bag looks like...
Hmmm, I'll have to try regular 'ol bread...my snooty little girls will NOT eat bits of french fries...aaack!! Shoot, their MY fav!!
wee.gif

So I have never given my girls popcorn , I read this sight and popped 2 bags my daughter and came out the back door and oh my oh m,. Here they come a running literally running at us (smile). We started throwing the popcorn out of the bags and they where heaven hands down LOVED It.

WATER MELON LETTUCE TOMATOES RICE CELERY PEAS EGGS AND MUCH MUCH MORE!! corn lettuce bread worms meal worms they will eat popcorn mines like popsickles Hotdog buns burger buns chicken lol just about any meat accept we do not give all this to them we just know what they like they have had pop sickles thoughSCRATCH
cherry pie crackers cornbread beans For some reason they will take random feathers they find and eat them and thats all i can think of

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom