Chickens of all ages for sale Amarillo Tx

amyquilt

Serama Mama
11 Years
May 17, 2008
Amarillo, TX
We must re-home all of our chickens.

**Blue/Gray Bantam Frizzle Cochins. One male, one hen (she has already started laying). The hen is frizzle the male is smooth. They were hatched on 12/28 and must be sold together. $12.00 for the pair. They have been held since they were hatched and are very friendly.

**White Crested Black Polish. We're pretty sure it's a hen, and is likely a bantam because she's still pretty small. She is about 2 months old and VERY friendly. She loves to be held. $5.00

**Serama Bantam pair. They were hatched 2/20 and hand raised since they hatched. They are such loving little birds. Very tiny. $15.00 for the pair. Will sell together only.

**Sicilian Buttercup Rooster. He hatched on 2/21 and is beautiful. $5.00

**FOUR Sicilian Buttercup pullets. They are 2.5 weeks old. $4.00 each.

**White Faced Spanish (large fowl): 5 pullets and 1 male. They are 2.5 weeks old. $4.00 each.

**FIVE Golden Comet Pullets. They are 1.5 weeks old. $4.00 each

**Barred Holland: 10 pullets and 2 males. 1.5 weeks old. $4.00 each.

The Buttercups, White Faced Spanish and Barred Holland are all critically endangered breeds.

We will miss our birds greatly, but due to family circumstances, we feel we must re-home them, unfortunately.

Please email me at crazyforthecountry(at)gmail.com for information or questions.

I am so sorry you have to get rid of all your birds!!!
sad.png
hugs.gif

There are several of your birds I would be interested in, but sadly, I live 6 hours away from you
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom