chicks from hatchery are dead on delivery (pics of healthy chicks)

SugarBush,
37171 is Southside and old old rural town in Tennessee which used to have it's own doctors office, bank and gas station, country stores and several churches. Southside now only has the country store w/gas and a resturant and shooting/hunting range. Cunningham 37050 is another little rural town which has the local schools for that part of the county. They are two different places not one in the same. Southside had a post office forever and then moved to the Country Store and they soon were told everyone would have to drive to Cunningham's postoffice to pick up packages or other things. So not every zipcode has its own post office. They may share Cunningham's but not have one. So all the local people of Southside now have to drive to Cunningham to get mailed packages. ......And yes wouldn't we all love to have such a long lunch break!!

I called the PO the day before and when they did arrive the called me at 6:30 in the morning. I threw on clothes and was there in 5min. They all lived and were very happy when they got home. I ordered mine from Ideal.

I have to laugh... our little town has a small PO, and any time I get chicks they're on the horn asap to me to come pick up my *#$&^@! chicks!
lau.gif
The PO is so tiny and they make so much noise... I usually find the box of chicks waiting for me on the counter WAAAYYYYY far away from where they're working. It's all in good fun - they always want to see the chicks, too, but I can't imagine a PO NOT calling when it's obvious that there are live chickens in the box.
hmm.png

Okay now I am really upset with Ideal...they sent me a bill!!! I have already paid for these chicks(and double charged at that) that arrived dead!! I am not about to pay for replacements. I would have called but by the time I got my mail Ideal was closed. I am calling in the morning. ....how many times do they need to mess up my account with them???? After I get my live chicks or a full refund I am not going to use them again. I am so glad for those who have gotten a great or even good experience with them. I am going to find that website again and go semi-local someone who may even be on this board. I think they said they got chicks or eggs from a Gail on byc.... Going to look them up again.
smile.png
...thanks for reading my rant...sorry I just can not believe it has to me they keep messing up with

Back
Top Bottom