Choking on Diesel Fumes *Update Page 6*

Quote:
I was thinking it but I wasn't going to post it.
lol.png

I love fences! A stinky plant that does double duty is stinging nettles.Smells like cat pee to me,and the sting from it lasts hours.

My one neighbors just put up like 60 feet of fencing to block out the renters next to them.Even just a few panels are better than nothing.Just get the style with the boards firmly together.Normally I would not recommend it for wind reasons,but to block those fumes that is the way to go.

Grow some giganteus miscanthus too. I am placing my fall order this week.

Here is my thought.

Go over one last time. Inform your neighbor that you are having trouble breathing when he fires up his diesel directly into your window. Then inform him you have been keeping records and taking video of him doing this, so in the event that you have a sudden attack and are then put in the hospital because of him being vindictive, you just wanted to make sure the bill is sent to the person causing the enviroment to produce said attack.

Quote:
Well, we can't go over there. In this last "discussion" he said "Stay off my property". Always the quick thinker with the snappy comebacks, it occurred to me 24 hours later that i should have said "It's not your property. You're a renter. Your mommy and daddy own the property". But instead i told him that the only time i go onto his property is to knock on his door and tell him that his cat is, yet again, in my yard tormenting and harming my animals.

But! i could send him a letter stating such. That's a very good idea!

Get Guineas.. My keets are only like 4-5 weeks old and they are tormenting the cats already.

I wouldn't want to imagine what Adult Guineas would do to cats.

ETA: Maybe get a Guard Dog?? Train him/her to love your pets and to keep the neighbors cats on their property.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't mommy and daddy (as the landlords) responsible for the behavior of their renters? Can you send a registered letter to them dealing with the legalities of his behaviour? If he is purposely revving the engine and it violates state law, I should think that some of that would fall back on them. Same deal with him purposely aggravating your asthma. Same deal with his animals coming onto your property.

It likely won't do any good, but if you have sent them a registered letter, then should it become a legal matter down the road they will have no room to say they didn't know. Same deal with the son. Perhaps a registered letter informing him that his is breaking this law/that law and sweetly requesting that he stop. That way you have proof that you asked him to stop and he purposely did not.

Back
Top Bottom