Cochin/Ameraucana Cross?

Thank you! Those are pretty... I'll have to post pics of the babies when she delivers them.

Thanks for the image of Stormy! She's lovely and exactly what I hope to have happen once our little Cochin chicks are old enough to run with the crew of EEs. Out of curiosity, is Stormy laying yet? If so, what color are her eggs?

2 years later worked for me mommisan! :) , I got a "cochin" from a lady who swore she kept her breeds together...well she has puffy cheeks (looks like yours) and a jacked up bottom (not like yours). I'm curious about her eggs too. the lady also happened to sell me a jersey giant ...and she got puffy cheeks too! I'm a mess here!

Anyone with a cochin to cross with an ameraucana or olive egger sell hatching eggs? I am looking for some from this cross!

I was googling this as my brown ameracauna hen just hatched 10 babies, the roo being a yellow cochin. They are adorable and I will try to post some pics.

This is the black offspring

Beautiful birds!! I love their colors! I have lost 4 birds to a raccoon but have 6 left. It seems that 5 out of the 6 are roosters!!!! Here are some photos of them.

Back
Top Bottom