Cochin Thread!!!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Settler'sDreamFarm, Jun 7, 2009.

1. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I got my girls on photobucket. [​IMG]

2. lilcrow

lilcrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    New Vienna, Ohio
    Quote:This shows you just how deceptive pictures can be. I thought there was a possibility that these were all the same boy, and I was thinking of making a similar comment about him Craig. That last picture of him makes a world of difference in his appearance, I hope he stays low and round like that pic, he would be VERY nice indeed.
    Nancy

I hope so too! [​IMG]
    Nancy is your email your Pay Pal? Tomorrow's pay day!! [​IMG]

Yeah it is and I'll try REALLY hard to get some pics taken. I'd like for you to choose between two boys that I have.

3. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Quote:Yes, both girls are only about 6 months old. The darker one with not too much mottling is out of a Jamie Matts hen. She has beautiful type to me, so much so that I don't even mind that she's not so mottled. Maybe later she'll get more. I named her Posey because every time I take the camera out she runs up and starts posing for pictures. She's very photogenic!

Yes I really like her. Thats funny I have a bunch of pics of Lucky,,,he does the same thing. I try to take pics of other birds and he keeps running in front of the camera and posing. [​IMG]

4. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    [​IMG]
    Freckles out of MF project eggs~ oops thats a painting

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  5. wildwoodcochins

wildwoodcochins Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I hope so too! [​IMG]
    Nancy is your email your Pay Pal? Tomorrow's pay day!! [​IMG]

Yeah it is and I'll try REALLY hard to get some pics taken. I'd like for you to choose between two boys that I have.

I'm so excited, I can't wait to see pictures try really hard okay? LOL I know how it is, I'm a procrastinator. Right now I'm supposed to be cleaning the garage and I'm stuck to the desk chair on BYC![​IMG]

6. wildwoodcochins

wildwoodcochins Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Gorgeous birds and awesome pics Kris!! I really like the one of Lucky flapping out his wings~ Glad to have more Cochin pictures on here to drool over [​IMG]

7. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    :)Thank You. I wish I had better pics of Lucky on the computer. My cochins are all over the place with type. These are the older ones. But when I take pics of the younger ones then they will be more uniform and more mine.

Got Snapper from Pat Lacey and Lucky, Boo and Bear from MotherGoose on here (Kristie Ritter) and not sure where I got the eggs from.

My mottleds get more speckles as they get older so yours probably will too.

8. mjgigax

mjgigax Overrun With Chickens

Jul 15, 2010
    Choctaw, OK
    Quote:Well said x2.

9. mjgigax

mjgigax Overrun With Chickens

Jul 15, 2010
    Choctaw, OK
    The thread sure has been busy.
    Thanks for posting all the new pics.
    I learn so much from the discussions and photos.

10. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]