Colorado?

I have in the past. I was there last summer. They had chickens, ducks, goats. It was pretty cool. Some sellers prices seemed a little high. I'm not sure she still goes, but my friend Aimee used to bring some wonderful birds. Her prices were always reasonable. Unfortunately, I can't make it any more because 2 of my girls do Westernaires now. There's also going to be a small livestock swap in Idaho Springs. Here's the info.
April 20, 2013
10 AM - 12 Noon
at Mountain Tool and Feed
I-70 & Central City Parkway

Enjoy! Sonja

Good afternoon everyone. I have a Buff Brahma rooster for sale that is about six months old. He was sold and the woman called today and said she didn't have a place to keep him. So I will take a picture shortly and send it to the group. He hatched at my place from chicks I raised from Welp Hatchery.

Here is my big Buffy Boy.

hi i am in need of female ducks from about 6 months of age and up if anyone can point me in the right direction i would be greatful i am in colorado THANKS!!!

I have a friend with lots of baby ducks, not sure of breed but she has lots. We live in Byers, east of Denver. If still interested I will let her know.

I'm looking for gander goose, African/Toul , it doesn't matter as long as it is friendly. The goose my wife has now climbs into her lap and won't let anyone near her, so I need a friendly mate for her. (the goose) Also a white peacock is on my list. I have female,now looking for mate.

sorry it took me so long to reply I did find some ducks but not what i was looking for but I should have babies soon if i dont i will let you know because i will be wanting more ducks thanks for your reply also did you find a goose?

I have a trio of giant pekings 2yrs old, both ducks laying. For sale or trade for smaller breed ducks, large rabbits, or quail. Colorado Springs area. Just offering before I put them in the freezer.

I've been a looky-loo over the last few years and am just now getting into this full force!
big_smile.png

My daughter loves to hatch and hand-raise her chicks! Her current project involves English Orpingtons that are 11wks. She is trying to sell some to raise money for her dream: to own a horse. She has:

4 Chocolate UK (in-between LF and Bantam) - 3 pullets, 1 cockerel
1 BBS English (LF) - 1 Black pullet

vaccinated, from a NPIP certified farm in Ohio.

OMG they are so sweet and soft. I'd love to keep them all but we are out of space here in Denver and can't wait until late summer when we move to our Strasburg farm. The adult pic is where they came from, the pullet pic is at 9 weeks.

In Ohio they sell young pullets at $80 and 4wk pairs at $100+...make a reasonable offer (willing to split)?

Anyone interested??? Maybe for 4H, Fair, or Show?

Thanks!
Bonnie

Back
Top Bottom