Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

If you are saying Dr. Fauci is contradicting himself you are misunderstanding what he said. Go read it again. This man is the expert on the disease. There are any number of people I would not believe but he isn't one of them. He is a scientist and a researcher, not a politician. He more or less got drafted into the political arena and he would be the first to tell you he isn't good at it. Look him up. He has a real job outside of the COVID 19. His work is respected world wide.

I wasn’t necessarily saying he was contradicting himself, I was just confused on the information presented. But got it cleared up thanks.

Some humor. :)

9A91573A-F829-44EE-91FA-0D3F3770DF5A.jpeg
8A2AD743-15D3-49E4-8060-099375AD8892.jpeg
F2105392-9C14-4B3D-9494-DC79E08E2FFB.jpeg

He is a scientist and a researcher, not a politician. He more or less got drafted into the political arena and he would be the first to tell you he isn't good at it.

I think he's AMAZINGLY adept at the politics of the situation!

He's been able to appear on media immediately following Trump and contradict everything Trump's just said. And he still has his job unlike the flotsam of the Trump administration who sit at home licking their battle wounds.

That's takes diplomacy and agility as well as career bone fides that can't be replaced. Fauci's A-freakin'-MAZING!

Okay. Fleetwood Mac, sometime in the late '60's. Do I win? 😂

Oh, I saw Fleetwood Mac... in the 2010s. Not quite the same... :p

Did anyone else have big plans that got cancelled because of this virus?

Sister in law's wedding. Hubby wanted to go to Sweden this year but that's out too (I didn't really want to go so now I have a convenient excuse).

Oh wow that must have been awful!! I avoid mosh pits and the front for this very reason lol always been scared of the pits :lau

I've always wanted to get in a mosh pit but most of metal concerts I went to were in large arenas where they prohibited them. By the time I got to see a show in a smaller venue, the years had passed and the crowd was a lot more mellow so everyone just kinda headbanged by themselves. People brought little kids and stuff, not very metal. :lol: Hubby wouldn't have let me get in the pit anyhow (he used to do it and would come home bruised up).

My nana apparently told my aunt that this is scarier than WWII. :(

Yeah I think it's obvious at this point that that's all a matter of perspective. My mother in law's family immigrated to flee from the Nazis. I think she'd agree she'd rather face a virus...

Back
Top Bottom