Thank you! His bill and legs are such a pretty pink finally! He's been in a constant molt since I got him....just when I think it almost done another section of feathers start falling out :th The wild birds have been coming along picking them up for their nests though, they are going to have some warm, cozy homes this winter!

Well 'tis the season...Chance has lost his darn mind! So far, no human aggression, but he is easily frustrated by the other birds, except BB. He's obsessed with her, and she still is not paying too much attention to his attempts to impress her.

His latest glamour shots :D
20191208_115524.jpg
20191208_120916.jpg
20191208_120342.jpg
20191208_115140.jpg
20191208_115209.jpg
20191208_115303.jpg

:lau Secret service, yes!! He is an agent in training...he walks beside her or right behind her with his head slightly bent, just hoping she will give him the time of day! Seems like within a week, Tom the drake switched his hormones off, so Chance turned his on! :th I was hoping for a couple weeks of peace!!

I am seeing the same thing here and Sam walks right behind Missy with his head bent over her. It's really hilarious how nutty they are. My Muscovy drake molted and his hormones started ebbing and Sam's cranked up Opie will avoid him for a month or so then his start cranking I will have to separate them they get into some humdingers. I'm hoping for a least end of Feb but you never know. lol

Back
Top Bottom