Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
Thanks, boy if that isn't the truth. That is why I am waiting on the new version of the software. It can do way more things than my 10 year old one can.
big_smile.png
So that is a plus of it!
wink.png

Algo, glad you had a good time. One skein is a project or two.
thumbsup.gif

Ris, baby is just preparing you for her arrival!
wink.png
love.gif
My dd is having the same problem.

smile.png
glad you will be getting a new version of the software, Nochicks.

Yeah, I think baby hormones are kicking it in big time. I am a little spooked. We worked all weekend to get the house clean and the nursery is almost set up. I seem to have no concept of pacing myself.
wink.png
I feel like it is too early to do some of the nesting things, but then again, we have a busy summer so we have to do them while we have the chance, I suppose.
big_smile.png

Sounds like a fun and interesting good time, Algo.
smile.png

Well, I think I might be able to stay put in bed, if I stay up until when I am normally woken up at the wee hours. Almost there.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and your weeks will start out well! I am glad that this week so far looks like it will be a cooler one. *knock on wood*

I don't think many people know where InyoKern is either. We're just a spot in the road with about 1,000 people, two churches, two gas stations, a PO, two small markets and three restaurants. The downtown? is mostly 2nd hand stores/antique stores and we do have a hardware/feed store. If you look on a good map, we're off 395 and 178 about 15 miles west of Ridgecrest that has a population of about 40,000. China Lake Naval Weapons and Training Center is there. We're east of the Sierra mountains, about 150 miles north of Los Angeles and 130 miles west of Death Valley. San Bernardino is south east of us and Lancaster and Palmdale are south of us. We're about 4 hours northwest of Las Vegas. Does that help or confuse you more? I can see hwy 395 from my front porch and I have a fabulous view of the Sierra Mountains. We're surrounded by mountains as we're in a valley called the Indian Wells Valley.

Sounds private and beautiful...heavenly!!!​

Mornin hookers.....in need of some help here....i am looking for the book called the ultimate book of potholders.....annies attic sold it at one time but i dont see it on their site now....anyone know where i can find it??? thanks!! have a GREEEEEEEEEAAAATTT day!!!

Cute Chicken towels! You're so creative!
I looked up the potholder book on Amazon, it appears to be out of print or something. Amazon has an option to be notified when they get it, but it looks like you might have to check the library or a used bookstore. I will keep my eyes open at the used bookstore I frequent.
big_smile.png

Well, our house has been mostly rearranged, and the nursery is mostly set up.
big_smile.png
Touch up detail cleaning work is what is left over to do now. And I have to keep at it before the house gets out of control again.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Thanks Rocket!!! have already checked out local library and they dont have it. we dont have a used bookstore around here so thats out! if you find it could ya pick it up for me let me know how much $$$ and i'll pay you for it plus shipping? thanks!!

Quote:
thanks!!! i have it posted on the BST thread hopeing to make a lil extra $$$ plus with the horse purses i have been selling putting that up for christmas funds!!! well back to laundry........
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom