Crochet "Chat"

welcome-byc.gif
Purplefrog! We are glad to have you! Woo hoo! The more the merrier in our cozy crazy hooking corner! We *love* to chat.

There should be plenty of us with some chicken crochet patterns out there. Our Queen - Her Majesty Queen Scoot was just working on some really cute chicken towels...

Here's a link to get you started.
smile.png
http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/animals.php

the
chicken: http://www.freevintagecrochet.com/potholders/chicken.html

and
one more: http://www.craftown.com/crochet/pat55.htm

Not
bad on the cake, Okie!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
algopurple - Your chickies are soooo cute
love.gif

baustin - Nice...
thumbsup.gif
found out ours must like hay... we have 9 nest boxes and only one has hay in it with an fake egg and thats where I've found the 2 itty bitty eggs... the other nest boxes have shavings in them
hu.gif
so today we bought another bail of hay and I'm getting ready to go but some in the nest boxes.

okiemommy - Nice cake
thumbsup.gif

Queen Scoot wrote:

SECRET SANTA SIGN -UPS

GIFTS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 HOMEMADE ITEM IN IT. ALL PACKAGES MUST BE MAILED NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 10TH TO GIVE THE POST OFFICE TIME FOR DELIVERY.DEADLINE FOR SIGNUPS WILL BE AUGUST 30TH.THIS WILL GIVE US HOOKERS TIME TO DECIDE AND MAKE SPECIAL GIFTS FOR THEIR SS. .

1) Queen scoot
2) scrambled egg
3) jen4
4.) Karanleaf
5.)no chicks here
6.) lovemychix
7.)risurocket
8.)lutheranchick
9.) algopurple
10.) Kgee
11.) katiesarahsmom
12.)tnlorprazer
13.) okiemommy
14.) purr
15.)amyquilt
16.)Majestic Farm
17.)purplefrog

That is one cool cake made my an awesome mom!
thumbsup.gif
Congrats. I'm sure he was a happy little man. Nothing like a cake made by mom.
love.gif
with lots of love.

I can't wait until we find out our secret santa. I'm so excited.
wee.gif

Ladies, please keep my brother John in your prayers. He is my oldest surving brother and he collasped on Wednesday. They took him to a hospital in Lebanon, MO. but during the CAT Scan they found a mass on/in his left lung and transferred him to a hospital in Springfield, MO. We are awaiting the results of the biopsy and it does not look good.

Thanks.

I always thought the color "Purple" would one day rule the world!! LOL.. thanks to all for the lush "Welcomes". I am a "hooker" and have been for 40 years. I am searching in CIA fashion for chicken patterns. So if you know of any I would appreciate the information.....

Glad to join in with such a grand bunch of hookers.

Purplefrog

algo - I ended up with 18 Black Australorp's. They are the cutest fuzzy butts ever
lol.png

Chuck - prayers are being sent your way...

purplefrog
welcome-byc.gif

okie - I love that cake. We have seen both movies and even though I have girls they loved them!

We went horseback riding yesterday and had a little party at Chickasaw for the kids. They had a blast. Even I had fun on the horse ride. Tuesday after my oldest DD gets out of the doc office we are going to go to the zoo.

Hi, everyone! The beach was wonderful, but I think I'm ready to go back to work tomorrow - if for no other reason than to get some rest!
idunno.gif
Looks like I missed quite a lot while I was gone, so I apologize if I've missed someone's big news...
welcome-byc.gif
Majestic Farm & purplefrog! We are so glad you found us! Hope you hang around for a long time.
Fr Chuck, prayers being offered for John. I hope he gets some good news.
SE - you would have to have a snake just when I'm about to head your way! I, for one, am not sad at all that it had to be killed. I come form a long line of women who believe that the only good snake is a dead one! If I had been the one to see it that close, I would have
th.gif
right then & there! Hope you don't get any more visitors like that one. I'll be talking to you later, & see you Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom