Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
I am not sure this will make them spin, but if you are able to leave some of your crocheted end strings unwoven into the critter, then you can use that to attach more string, or you can sew the bit of yarn/string on that you need to attach it to the top ring thing. The patterns should be able to explain it better.

Once you have all the animals attached to the hoop (which is usually going to be covered with something either a crocheted circle or something sewn or whatever) then you can bring the longer yarn up to the top of the thing all the critters are hanging from and tie the string into a triangle/cone shape. Make one strong loop out of all the strands to hang it with. The whole thing should spin if not each little critter.
Hope that made sense. If I ever get my mobile done, I will try to post a picture. The birdie mobile pattern I sent has the strings done how I am trying to explain...only just fewer strings than I was envisioning.

Hope that helps.

Quote:
I am not sure this will make them spin, but if you are able to leave some of your crocheted end strings unwoven into the critter, then you can use that to attach more string, or you can sew the bit of yarn/string on that you need to attach it to the top ring thing. The patterns should be able to explain it better.

Once you have all the animals attached to the hoop (which is usually going to be covered with something either a crocheted circle or something sewn or whatever) then you can bring the longer yarn up to the top of the thing all the critters are hanging from and tie the string into a triangle/cone shape. Make one strong loop out of all the strands to hang it with. The whole thing should spin if not each little critter.
Hope that made sense. If I ever get my mobile done, I will try to post a picture. The birdie mobile pattern I sent has the strings done how I am trying to explain...only just fewer strings than I was envisioning.

Hope that helps.

Thanks!!

I thought i saw someone had a pinched nerve or is that on a different thread?

Quote:
That has happend to me a few times. I wonder if its not an owl or hawk when there are no feathers. Sorry you lost your hen.
hugs.gif

That's exactly what happened to one of my frizzle ladies, there one minute, gone the next.
hit.gif
She was right in the front yard too....

20534_4-h_bag.jpg

This is a pic of the pattern I'm making. I couldn't find any better ones, except for the title, lol. Don't know how well you can see it, but the camera isn't working. I'm doing mine in a forest green wool, hand dyed and super expensive! But I guess it's worth it...

Is there anyone who has a crochet toilet tissue cover doll pattern they would like to share with me? My mom and I want one in our bathroom. I used to make them several years ago, but I can't find the pattern. Thanks

frow.gif
Hi all!!
Welcome newbies!!!!
ya.gif

Frizzle & scoot what cute projects!!
love.gif

Got my stitches out, moving about pretty good. Have a couple more weeks of therapy.
All moved in, now just working on the unpacking.
th.gif

What cute new babies all & cute cookie chuck!
love.gif

frow.gif
Nochicks! Sounds like you are doing pretty good. Hope you get settled in fast.
hugs.gif

frow.gif
Okie!
wink.png
Hang in there you are almost there!

Hope all the busy bee crocheters are doing well! (the ones we aren't hearing from too much!)
wink.png

love.gif

Normal summer lull on the forum, people head outside to garden and chicken and vacation but they will all drift back when the season changes...in the mean time, maybe they are thinking of some fun projects, lol!! I am working on Christmas projects, that sunburst afghan I showed the link to off the Mary Maxim site and some quilting projects, will need to make some more beaded spiders and home made hooch too, half my year is gone already!!
Half my morning too, have a great day all!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom