Crochet "Chat"

We had the best rain and the worst storm last night and I JUST got dsl this morning after an hour on the phone with a technician!!! geez!! Glad I'm off today but now I've wasted my whole morning!! Hope ya'll have a smoother start to your day!!
smile.png

SECRET SANTA SIGN -UPS

GIFTS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 HOMEMADE ITEM IN IT. ALL PACKAGES MUST BE MAILED NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 10TH TO GIVE THE POST OFFICE TIME FOR DELIVERY.DEADLINE FOR SIGNUPS WILL BE AUGUST 30TH.THIS WILL GIVE US HOOKERS TIME TO DECIDE AND MAKE SPECIAL GIFTS FOR THEIR SS. .

1) Queen scoot
2) scrambled egg
3) jen4
4.) Karanleaf
5.)no chicks here
6.) lovemychix
7.)risurocket
8.)lutheranchick
9.) algopurple
10.) Kgee
11.) katiesarahsmom
12.)tnlorprazer
13.) okiemommy
14.) purr
15.)amyquilt

As far as I understand it we don't want *that* much exposure. Not to be elitist, but I think it was intended to be kept small so the hostess could more easily manage it with all the other stuff she has going on. But Her Majesty Queen Scoot can answer that more easily. I am pretty sure that it was not intended to be an "open" forum Secret Santa.

yuckyuck.gif
there will be a big one on the main forum likely and unfortunately alot of folks will send gifts and alot of folks will not get anything back on a big swap like that where folks don't know each other..just a better guarantee here that your effort will be appreciated by someone that knows you and that you wont get a lump of coal back in return, loL!

Hey Just poppin in for a short note
frow.gif

I am pretty tired so I am going to go sit in my vibrating/heating recliner and hook for a bit then go to bed. Just finished this years Horse show for the County 4H FFA Fair
woot.gif
And we had it on the Day scheduled and just 32 minutes from being on time
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
the last 3 years we had to reschedule, and reschedule till one year we had it in October.
barnie.gif
It's SOOO GREAT A FEELING the kids and I are done for this year.
celebrate.gif
Horse show is Done
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif

YA Couldn't tell I'm Happy about it ??? Could ya???
gig.gif
gig.gif

We even had some parents riding in some of the fun events
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Any way as I was doing my evening feeding and watering of Chickens and Ducks. I peeked in to say Hi to Isabella and she softly chatted back at me and then I noticed 2 little fuzzy heads popping out behind her.
ya.gif
Our Isabella is a Mommy Duck
woot.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
She may have more I only saw the 2 and I certainly didn't want to upset her.

Just wanted to let you all know we got baby ducks here
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
woot.gif

Well I may check in tomorrow but I will be getting scarce as I will be starting on the setup for Family reunion.
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Karan
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
jumpy.gif
big_smile.png
jumpy.gif
big_smile.png
jumpy.gif
big_smile.png
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Thanks gang, Isabella decided to take the babies for an outing. I think she had duck shed fever and just wanted out.
wee.gif

But here is a picture of Momma and her babies.

When I fed the ducks tonight her and the babies came out of the shed and the babies jumped right in the middle of the food pan and ate with her. It was soo cute the other ducks sit back and give them room. 2 of the drakes Wallie and Pistachio help watch over them too.

thumbsup.gif
they are all 1 big happy family

Karan
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom