Crossbred Ducklings Hachalong #1

This is outside of egg - I think that dark part might be where the beak is.. not going to open until tonight if I see no sign. Any suggestions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 6
This is outside of egg - I think that dark part might be where the beak is.. not going to open until tonight if I see no sign. Any suggestions
I'm curious what has your temperature and humidity been and do you have both analog and digital thermometers inside your incubator? Also what do you mean should have pipped today? Is today day 28?

I'm curious what has your temperature and humidity been and do you have both analog and digital thermometers inside your incubator? Also what do you mean should have pipped today? Is today day 28?
Today is day 28 for this one and has not made any pips and isn’t really moving. My temperature is 37.5 Celsius and my humidity is staying over 70% I have a humidity thermometer inside of the incubator. All of the other eggs that I have hatched have been in the wrong direction because I set them in correctly in the beginning I put them with the small end up instead of small end down

I want to hear about the twins! Certainly could BE the first time twin ducks have ever hatched successfully! You just have to keep them if they survive. You parents would understand I’m sure (as you say your still living with them) I mean they’re such special twins! BYC will love them so much. I am hoping that they survive :fl

Back
Top Bottom