Dixie Chicks

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Amberjem, Jan 1, 2015.

1. hennible

hennible Overrun With Chickens

Ooooh, I forgot I have Oreos....

2. NO FAIR! LOL

3. Bogtown Chick

Bogtown Chick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    There was some news stories about cocoa mulch for plantings. Some dogs in the metro were eating the landscaping and not fairing so well.

4. vehve

vehve The Token Finn

I can imagine... they really shouldn't eat it. Luckily the first symptom is just an upset stomach, they need to eat a bit more to get more serious symptoms.

5. hennible

They end up with pancreatitis don't they?

6. vehve

vehve The Token Finn

I don't remember, raisins and chocolate are both bad, but one causes arythmia and the other might cause pancreatitis. Or was is liver issues. I don't remember.

7. hennible

Yeah grapes in general are bad for dogs...
    I know sugar will cause pancreatitis... Shoot or is it appendicitis...

8. Amberjem

Amberjem Overrun With Chickens

well I got the last of my wire on the coop..and I realized my local ace sells hardware cloth off the roll.. I only need about 6 feet roughly.. so think I will go there...also stop at the lawn mower repair shop see if I can salavage some used wheels off them..and maybe check thrift store see if they got some wheels.......[​IMG]

this is the wire I use to use to build rabbit cages out of...sheesh this was leftover been lugging it around for 10 years now lol I might be a packrat lol

9. vehve

vehve The Token Finn

Well, I wouldn't throw that away either. Always good to have some net remnants.

Just found a new favorite for the chickens. Beef and pork ragu almost caused a riot in there.

10. vehve

vehve The Token Finn

Hey, how do you guys usually make mashed potatoes? Do you use milk for it?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by