Do you Have weird animal Friendships??

Oddly enough my ten year old collie Starbuck loves to go into the corral with my semi-tamed mustang Rigel. He goes right up to her and is not at all concerned. I think Rigel likes having him visit. But Starbuck will not go anywhere near my two Icelandics, Gosi and Stefnir. And the Iceys are both very good around dogs.

My male rabbit is in looove with my female cat...like i wanna make babies with you kinda love...
hmm.png

yeah..its not pretty to see...

I used to have a parakeet and a rabbit that enjoyed playing with each other on the floor. I always had to put out a little dish of corn flakes because the parakeet liked to take them and feed them to the rabbit. So cute!

this is kind of a love/dislike sometimes relationship.

i have a 16 year old cat who i've owned since she was 8 years old and was always my little sweet girl-never shows aggression when she thinks you've been petting a spot too long, instead will meow a little and lick a spot on her shoulder till you stop. she only had her sister with her and no other animals so i was a little worried about getting a young dog to put with an old cat.

it was very rough on my Lizzie when we first got Einstein (aka Ein) a 7mo old PW corgi (19 mo old now), he would chase her around and practically run her over in the halls just for some fun. over the past year, the 2 seem to love to curl up on the couch together, the cat lets the dog groom her (i have yet to see her groom him yet), and he doesn't like her to leave the room so he blocks the exit and herds he back to the couch. she seems to love pushing things off the tables in our living room if it means that they both will get treats. if he doesn't like the choice of food for the day he pushes the bowl over to her and lets her have it.

they always try to share the same pillow
25630_debs_109.jpg

25630_debs_107.jpg

Back
Top Bottom