Dog chat!

Which of these dog breeds do do you prefer?

• Total voters
Pics
We have a Catahoula /Labrador cross and an Australian Shepard.
100_3655.JPG Chickens Red up close and personal.jpg deer hide 001.JPG
Both are getting up there in years so these are their normal poses. Nine year old Red on the love seat weighs about 85 pounds. Gracie is 13.5 and weighs in at 55.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
We have 5 dogs 2 we brought in on purpose 3 rescues Ticha 002.jpg this is Ticha rescued him about 4 years ago he was two then and had never been in a house spoiled lap dog now Moose was suppose to be my service dog but is afraid of the world a Labrador Retriever dogs 003.jpg this is Raudy our shelti x corgi after I had clipped a long matted coat 002.jpg you can tell they are all spoiled the next is Fear our gsd rescued her from living on a leash or a crate in the middle of the main drag of town only job was to have pups 024.jpg and last is Snow our 1 year old Great Pyrenees 048.jpg our thundering heard

Has anybody ever had a min pin?
I have a little rat dog (Chaweenie) that looks like a min pin... I'm more of a big dog person, but I got him because my brother was going to put him down for being aggressive when that's the way they raised him. He wasn't really aggressive, he was scared of his own shadow and would rather run from you, but when you insisted on getting close to him he would lunge and bite. Took me about a month to get him to let me treat him like a normal dog and close to a year before he stopped freaking out if you tripped over him or he knocked something over and it fell toward him. I couldn't even touch him for a week or 2 and he would start snarling and putting hackles up if you got within about 10 feet... Now, he cuddles, rough houses, rides in the car, we made him a raft so he can go to the river with us without having to get wet.... Wasn't anything wrong with the dog that a little training couldn't fix...

Back
Top Bottom