Dog walker gone wild.

Check cleared today -- no issues so far. The sheriff was nice enough to lend me portable security camera for my coop!

Such nice people in working in my town goverment (I know its surprising to say that the government is actually doing something right) and on BYC.

Now if that dog comes back I will see it coming comfortable from my bed so I will be read, and have visual evidence for the police.

Victory for backyardchickens everywhere!

clap.gif

Congratulations on giving an ignorant, self-entitled airhead her much-deserved comeuppance.
cool.png
I bet she's one to try bullying the teachers when her brats are flunking too.
roll.png

Quote:
I do have to disagree with you on this point though. Now, I'm not really a hunter, but I know more than a few bird dogs. A retriever should NEVER be killing/destroying birds, they should be soft-mouthed, almost to a fault. A dog that runs amok, randomly killing things & not following commands is a sign of lack of training & an ignorant owner, not the result of bred-for traits. Just my 2 cents...

Quote:
I do have to disagree with you on this point though. Now, I'm not really a hunter, but I know more than a few bird dogs. A retriever should NEVER be killing/destroying birds, they should be soft-mouthed, almost to a fault. A dog that runs amok, randomly killing things & not following commands is a sign of lack of training & an ignorant owner, not the result of bred-for traits. Just my 2 cents...

OP did say that the dog was just carrying her roo around in its mouth. By "just" I mean that at least the dog didn't kill the bird. He was doing what retrievers do - carrying the bird around.

I don't know what the charges could be,but when a dog came on my property and was biting my dog I was kicking it and hitting it.I did not give a crap about the dog.I threw my bloody dog in the car,and yelled to the owners I would be coming round with a bill.

Me, I would have beat the dog and then present the owner with the bill.

I think you can file a report(get her a ticket) on a loose and dangerous dog. I am sure the dog snapped at you.The one I took on did. Also, present the owner with bills for the dead ones,and the medical costs ofr the roo. I would do all I could not so much because of the dog,but because of the owners reaction.Her response was so lame. The owners of my dog attack paid the medical bills.This lady sounds like she will not want to pay a dime,and will blame you for the incident because you have animals that intinced her large dog.

Oh I just saw the responses,so I am glad you got her to pay.Hope there is no next time. I told the owners of the husky biter I will attack to kill first since I know their dog bites.

Back
Top Bottom