don't know if she will make it through the night! Need Help NOWWWWW!!!!!

okay, I will go see her now. I am going to keep treating her but I am just going to make her comfortable until the end. But maybe it won't come. Do you think it would be worth it to take her to the vet?

Green poop just means she isn't eating much.

Go to Walmart. Go to the women's hygiene section in the pharmacy. Get the Equate Miconazole 7 Vaginal Antifungal cream. Follow the directions I gave you on one of the previous pages of this thread.

There's a good chance when will get better if you will start treating the yeast in her crop.

How dark?... like normal poop or an unusual colour green.... They often poop green liquid when their digestive system shuts down, so the shade of green can be quite relevant. A photo would help.

As I stated in my previous post, taking her to a vet can be a lottery.... some (sadly most) vets have no idea about chickens but there are a few who are good.

we have a dog and that vet is very nice. um like chirstmas tree green. and yeah I will teart it as soon as I can but I cant go drive anywhere right now and I am not shure if we have it I can check I make her like a chair thing so she can moove a little.

That is probably not good. As azygous says, it is caused by bile and happens when nothing is going through their system and it starts shutting down. I assume it was liquid rather than solid?

Chickens are very different to dogs and cats and few vets know enough about them. It is why many of us choose to treat our chickens ourselves and share our knowledge here on BYC.
It is worth asking if they know about and treat chickens, if you are able to afford a vets bill for her.
Her comb still appears to be quite red which is a hopeful sign.

IMG_20180103_130757.jpg IMG_20180103_130748.jpg made her some food. She is eating very little.

Back
Top Bottom