Drop-offs (**New Pics on Pg 4!**) ***Homes Found for all!

That's so wonderful that a fellow BYCer will hopefully get him. This way they can continually post pis of him.
big_smile.png
Keep us posted!!!

Quote:
Don't let having an older dog stop you from getting a puppy!
We thought the same thing when we brought two 7 week old german shepherd puppies home to our 10 year old, slightly chubby Beagle. They are now 13 weeks old and after being a little unsure for several weeks - the Beagle is now playing with the puppies and has lost several pounds! He still sets limits for the pups and puts them in their place when they get too rough - but it has been great for the older dog! You just have to make sure that the puppy does not get too rough with the older dog and you must allow the older dog to correct the puppy!

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your efforts to draw attention to this little guy!
smile.png
I hope to go put posters up in town tonight and see what that does. The posters have lots of cute pictures of him on them, so hopefully that will help!

bubbazmommy, sorry... we're nowhere near any major road. Lol - we're the only county in the state without a 4 lane highway! Doesn't 95 run through VA and down towards FL, anyway? That's nowhere near Ohio.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
95 runs from ME to FL. I noticed after I posted that you were in Ohio. I was thinking you were in PA b/c of the posts I had read previously. Oopsy!! He is still adorable.

Back
Top Bottom