Duck eye infection?

Pics
thanks @MasterOfClucker @Miss Lydia @DuckyDonna

It’s hardest when you go outside and he’s not there! We joke that Bill, my runner should do a eulogy, since he’s already dressed in black. I plan on making a grave marker for Marcos burial site in the spring.
Thanks again for your support!
Be sure to bury him deep. Trust me!

Ugh, today we had a hawk attack, and unfortunately, Polo, Marco's brother was killed by a hawk. We're pretty bummed right now. 2 in 2 days.
On the plus side I found 7 eggs in a nest. Since I don't want 7 ducks I collected them. I think I'm going to incubate them. Not sure if they're fertile, but probably are. If I remember correctly, Kahki Campbell's don't usually sit on their eggs.

I am so saddened to hear about Marco. He was blessed to be a part of your life. I am thankful that is was fast and he was enjoying life all the way to his final moments. I'm so sorry for your loss, hugs to you!

No! Polo, too. Oh my goodness, too much. I am so very sorry! :hugs
Thanks! My husband was traumatized by the hawk attack. He says he had to finish the job the hawk started, and wouldn’t tell me how, which is fine. We only let them out when we are out to supervise. I’m investigating netting to put over their play area. Thanks @Suedan , we were blessed to have Marco and Polo, even if just for 8 months.
F729CE96-DF16-4170-AD40-0C4A41FEA957.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom