Duck names needed!

RJohnson94

In the Brooder
Jun 25, 2018
Unfortunately our Pekin duck squeak had to be out down the other day, leaving a very lonely bubbles. At the weekend we are going to a farm to pick up a cherry valley to be her buddy, but need a name that goes with bubbles. All I can think of is bubbles and squeak :( I'm not naming the new one squeak jr! Any ideas for a good name to go with her's?

Attachments

BlackHackle

Gone away, will be back next month
Jun 1, 2018
Out North
My Coop
Unfortunately our Pekin duck squeak had to be out down the other day, leaving a very lonely bubbles. At the weekend we are going to a farm to pick up a cherry valley to be her buddy, but need a name that goes with bubbles. All I can think of is bubbles and squeak :( I'm not naming the new one squeak jr! Any ideas for a good name to go with her's?
Donald Duck

Jul 30, 2017
Slurrpy

OhZark Biddies

Crossing the Road
Apr 13, 2018
41.84201, -89.485937
It wouldn't follow the "breakfast food" theme but what about:

Bobbles... so you'd have Bubbles and Bobbles
or
Troubles ... so you'd have Bubbles and Troubles

Top Bottom