Duck names needed!

RJohnson94

In the Brooder
Jun 25, 2018
Unfortunately our Pekin duck squeak had to be out down the other day, leaving a very lonely bubbles. At the weekend we are going to a farm to pick up a cherry valley to be her buddy, but need a name that goes with bubbles. All I can think of is bubbles and squeak :( I'm not naming the new one squeak jr! Any ideas for a good name to go with her's?

Attachments

• IMG_20180718_070507942.jpg
    IMG_20180718_070507942.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 10
Unfortunately our Pekin duck squeak had to be out down the other day, leaving a very lonely bubbles. At the weekend we are going to a farm to pick up a cherry valley to be her buddy, but need a name that goes with bubbles. All I can think of is bubbles and squeak :( I'm not naming the new one squeak jr! Any ideas for a good name to go with her's?
Donald Duck

Slurrpy

It wouldn't follow the "breakfast food" theme but what about:

Bobbles... so you'd have Bubbles and Bobbles
or
Troubles ... so you'd have Bubbles and Troubles

Back
Top Bottom