Duckling head deformity

I've heard duckies take to Playstation easier than Xbox... but DEFINITELY keep them away from the retro games, like Duck Hunt!!

giphy.gif
This is an Xbox family and and children will be raised as such!!! Haha

50246F12-2BD7-42E6-A07F-F98B0850A88F.jpeg
348F972D-84ED-4AAD-8E0D-C1CB0F185BBD.jpeg
Guys!!!! I have AMAZING NEWS. I have teared up, honestly I was so happy when I came home. I’m attaching some head pictures of Grape. His head spot had completely healed. No redness at all. The top is lightly scabbed. It’s just like a hairless light bump now. The consistency has changed and it no longer feel like a blister. It now feels like the skin on chicken feet. Grape is small. Not by much but it’s really clear in the bill and feet. I’m extatic though because other then the spot, he looks and acts exactly the same. Oh and, they’re the sweetest things. I am so so happy.

AC5F3CA2-7FBB-45F0-AD3A-295872B055ED.jpeg

Hello! Grape says she’s (?) very much alive and happy with all her friends. It’s actually looking like they’re all females haha! I have my doubts about 1 friend but otherwise that’s the current verdict. Unlikely but my last chicken incubation gave me 8/10 males so, I deserve it. I hope all Grapes fans are doing well, and I wanted to thank you all again for helping me when Grape first hatched. Odds were not in her favor but here she is.

Thank you all so much for keeping up with this little guy... or girl honesty. I really hope he makes it. Every day he’s alive increases the chances he’ll make it. I don’t wanna mess it up.

Do not push too much pressure on yourself. Anything you can do to make him happy and comfortable is the right thing. If he is going to make it he will. If he’s not meant to, he won’t. At least he has been well cared for.

Back
Top Bottom