Ever have one of those dreams

Wow. You guys have such normal dreams.

Mine was that I was driving to work and saw a black bear and her cub playing in an old van. Then I passed a feild of corn where a black bear was munching away, and the farmer was looking really ticked about it, too. Then I passed a little house with kids toys in the yard and a garden with corn used to create a fence around the garden. There was a bear eating that corn, too. But no one was watching. Since there were toys in the yard, I turned in and went to the back door to warn them about the bear. The lady invited me in. As we walked through the house I saw eggs with words written on them sitting on the kitchen table. I asked about them, of course, She'd had a failed hatch. I offered her some chicks, of course. Then we went to the front door to see if the bear was still there. While going down the stairs a black & tan cat reached out and tried to grab my daughter's leg. I'd seen black & tan hounds before, but not a cat.

That's where the dream ended.

I know why I dreamed the eggs & chicks. And even the gardens. In it's own weird way, the b&t cat makes sense to me, too. But what about those bears? What do they represent?

I'm a lucid dreamer. The bears meant something, and there's nothing in the recent past to explain them. So they mean something else and I can't figure out what.

Cetawin, can you help me with this? I see, hear, taste, feel everything in dreams, too. This was one of THOSE dreams and it won't let me go!

Last edited:
How about those dreams where you have to go potty and you're in the middle of Home Depot or something and a worker shows you where the bathroom is and it's a toilet in the middle of the store, out in the open and there's no way you're gonna do that and you're searching for a decent bathroom til you wake up
hmm.png

Quote:
LOL I love that stuff. The dreams I get when popping Midol are always a BLAST. DH freaks out when he sees me grab Midol. It puts me in a whole other place.
tongue.png

Black: Black signifies isolation and transition period. It shows up conflicts and friction with relations and friends.

Bear: Victory over enemies. Bear is significant of overwhelming competition in pursuits of every kind.

Corn: To dream of eating green corn, denotes harmony among friends and happy unions for the young.

So.. Your friction between your friends is soon going to be victorious (at least -- in your favor), which will bring harmony back to all....

But do you know a farmer who might be mad at you or your family?

Corn: To dream of passing through a green and luxurious corn-field, and seeing full ears hanging heavily, denotes great wealth for the farmer. It denotes fine crops and rich harvest and harmony in the home. To the young it promises much happiness and true friends, but to see the ears blasted, denotes disappointments and bereavements.

That farmer is mad at the Black Bear because you all are causing him to loose a great deal of money!
big_smile.png

Has anyone ever tried dialing a phone in their dream in the middle of an emergency and keep hitting the wrong number, having to start all over again??
barnie.gif

Quote:
I'm ticking hubby off with my addiction to chicks. But I have homes for the extras I can't keep, so he can't really complain. And while he's bear-like at times, and definitely growls, I would never have to protect small children from him. He's a teddy-bear in that respect.

And this hypothesis totally leaves out the momma bear & cub in the derelict van.

I read the traditional symbology, but none of it really fits. But I know I'm going to encounter these bears in one form or another. If they're problems, they aren't my problems. Not in the dream, anyway. I was on a road I recognized until we got to the cornfeild...

lau.gif
That's hilarious. I bet you husband got a good hint of what he would be in for in he did
cheat! Poor guy
hugs.gif

I am not married, but I had a dream once about my brother trying to kill me. It was like a horror movie
hide.gif
When I awoke, I was irate and terrified. When I thought of him, I felt that feeling I had towards him in that dream, even though I knew it was not real. It took me a very long time to get that feeling out of me. It was terrible!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom