Expectant parent club! Where the pregnant people hang out.

It is crazy how quickly you can go from having a baby to wanting another
lol.png

Miss Lylah was two months on the 28th and DH and I have already said that we both wouldn't mind having another
smile.png
But we've previously agreed that we would wait a little while before trying again... Just thought I'd drop in to say "CONGRATS!" for the billionth time to you ladies! And that I miss this thread, haha! And throw in a picture or two of my little butterball
big_smile.png
She had her two month appointment last week and was 12lbs, 12ozs! ...the doctor was so proud, haha!

79902_img_0104.jpg

79902_lylah.jpg

We got new bows.. and clearly they bring the 'Priss' out, haha!

Lylah is a living doll!!! And I'm with you Mrs.K...... It's been a mind game with myself to keep from trying for another one already. Until then, here's a little more motivation for the rest of ya'll.. Carly just turned 4 months old 2 days after Christmas.....
She's 2 months in this photo...
40643_img_1082.jpg

And this one was on Christmas eve...
40643_carly_on_christmas_eve.jpg

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Lylah is a living doll!!! And I'm with you Mrs.K...... It's been a mind game with myself to keep from trying for another one already. Until then, here's a little more motivation for the rest of ya'll.. Carly just turned 4 months old 2 days after Christmas.....
She's 2 months in this photo...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/40643_img_1082.jpg

And this one was on Christmas eve...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/40643_carly_on_christmas_eve.jpg

That grin is precious, I could snatch her right out of that picture
love.gif

Lylah is smiley now, but I can't wait for the months to come when she really gets into that smiley stage!​

9w5d today. Just had to leave a client in a room and run (literally) to the bathroom to
sickbyc.gif
. It doesn't usually hit me that violently, so I'm wondering if I have a stomach bug on top of the nausea. Tons of fun either way....
roll.png

Quote:
That grin is precious, I could snatch her right out of that picture
love.gif

Lylah is smiley now, but I can't wait for the months to come when she really gets into that smiley stage!

It won't be long now, I promise!
Oh my gosh... Last night I was playing with her and she got tickled and started laughing and coudn't stop!!! I laughed sooo hard I almost pee'd my pants. She's never done that before and it made my day..

Back
Top Bottom