Favorite Quotes Anyone?? INSPIRATIONAL..

when some one say's something to me that's really off the wall or just plain silly---
he.gif
---i just smile and think , it's not that they are one can short of a 6 pack--------they just lack the plastic thing that holds everything together......
barnie.gif

there are only two ways to get enough ,one is to accumulate continously more and more---
hu.gif
----the other is to desire less..
thumbsup.gif

what drives me crazy is when one who is questionable in their thought arugues you to the point of insanity ...
rant.gif
..., then ask;s you to confirm their point of view with the question " thats logical ,right ? ".
somad.gif
. then i remember logic is the systemathic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with a sh-t load of confidence ....
tongue.gif

and for myself ,because i have been blessed with the gift of gab---i try to remember that he who does the most talking , sometimes has the least to say ...
duc.gif
. nuf said...
old.gif

The Quote Garden have alot, heres a couple of my favite quotes from songs i love

We are breathing
While you sleeping go,(go)
And leave us alone
The lairs cheating
Our heart beating, go(go)
And now you own your own
-Perfect Wepons,by Black Veil Brides

Never give in
Never back down
Never give in
Never back down
(Fight against all odds)
Never give in
(Never back down)
-Never Give In,by Black Veil Brides

It may not be my weeken,
but it's going to be my year
-Weightless,by All Time Low

and i have a couples others i don't have time to tybe up.

I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.
Clint Eastwood

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Clint Eastwood

I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.
Clint Eastwood

I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice.
Clint Eastwood

I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves - it's just a question of finding the subject.
Clint Eastwood

If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.
Clint Eastwood

Last edited:
"Then, sir, we shall give them the bayonet." - General Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson on hearing about low ammunition during First Manassas (sp?). Scholars agree that this is one of the most epic quotes in the history of quotes.

"D**n the torpedoes! Full steam ahead!" - Admiral Farragut during the attack on Mobile, Alabama. Sure, he was a Yankee, but the quote is still awesome.

There are a crapload of hilarious/awesome quotes from World War II officers, but I can't remember the names. Off to Google!
lol.png

NUTS!

General Anthony McAuliffe WWII Battle of the Bulge.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Robert Duvall Apocalypse Now (movie)

Last edited:
This is from my all time favorite horse trainer Pat Parelli: "Good, better, best, make your good better, your better best,never let your best rest"

Quote:
Understatement of the Century: Emperor Hirohito, addressing his countrymen shortly after Nagasaki and Hiroshima, announced:

"I fear the war has developed not necessarily to Japan's advantage."
hanghead.gif

Back
Top Bottom