FDA claims we have no rights

Uhh... sorry, but aren't there like a million people peeved and protesting and boycotting an entire state?

Isn't the unemployment rate insane, housing markets crashed, oil pouring into beaches?

Seems to me maybe, just maybe there are Federal Level problems that the Feds could be worrying about right now.

*builds radar proof shelter for Three Musketeers stash*

Hi! This still goes back to selling raw milk without license (and your complaint).
An individual can raise/eat/drink their own 'products' (raw mik) and if you make your family ill,... it's on you. That right is still yours.
IF YOU SELL your raw milk, (and I am the buyer of raw milk), I EXPECT you are regulated/tested/approved/certified (for human consumption).
IF you aren't willing to comply with the testing/law, then use it all at home.

smile.png

Lisa

Ohh, that post just made me think of something... what's next? If your own cow, that you feed, raise, take to the doc, etc. produces unhealthy milk then do we have to worry that the same permits and bans will someday apply to human milk as well? Are we all going to be forced to give our children soy milk? Really, how can these people not see that they go too far?

Quote:
100 pregnant women from all over the USA had their breast milk tested for one of kevin trudeaus' books.
Every single one of them tested POSITIVE FOR JET FUEL.
Seems to me that unless the fdA is willing to shut down air travel in the name of health, nobody is safe.

Living in the middle of 100 acres out in cow world made no difference in the results -ALL STATES TESTED POSITIVE.

As a consumer, I should have the choice.

If I want government inspected, approved and certified, I choose that.

If I want something from the guy down the street that isn't inspected, certified and/or blessed by some bureaucrat, I can choose that.

There are many industries that have voluntary certification programs.

The ultimate choice is MINE!

Back
Top Bottom