~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
(I know she's a forager, I was asking if you wanted her to battle. Even the Top Broody is going on the patrol :p)
Wing looked worriedly at Silverfluff. "We're being invaded?" He asked, sounding scared.

Stripe mixed some herbs into a poultice. He collected some cobwebs for bleeding. I wish I could come on the patrol and help mother...

Fluff began to mix Goldenrod and Marigold after that she mixed Lichens, mosses, and other herds

(I think Winter will stay in the camp with Blizzard)

Silverfluff marveled at Dove's adeptness in the situation, as she mashed comfrey leaves in a hollow in a rock. Fluff picked things up pretty quickly. Stripe did too.
(just googled it. That's really interesting! I'm going to have to become more familiar with those lol)

(I think Winter will stay in the camp with Blizzard)

Silverfluff marveled at Dove's adeptness in the situation, as she mashed comfrey leaves in a hollow in a rock. Fluff picked things up pretty quickly. Stripe did too.
(just googled it. That's really interesting! I'm going to have to become more familiar with those lol)
Fluff kept mixing herbs
~
River ran "How could my flock be so stupid?!?!"
~
Cold ran "We`ll show those Wing flockers!"

Thorn Spurs looked around camp. "How many did you hear?" She asked Rose.
"I'm not sure, but we should be careful. Those Clawflockers might be planning an invasion." She replied
"Cloud, Storm, Shadowfoot, Rose!" Thorn Spurs cackled. "You will be my patrol! Come quickly!"

Shadow glanced at Thorn Spurs, then realized he wasn't fit to battle. He clucked angrily to himself.

Blizzard ran up to Thorn Spurs "What about me? I can fight!" He said, his hackles raising the tiniest bit.
"You were part of the watch, and I also need a Warrior to defend camp." Thorn Spurs replied smoothly.
"Oh," Blizzard's hackles went back down. "I guess I'll guard the camp."
Thorn Spurs turned around without another word and plunged into the forest.
Storm speeded over. His eyes gleamed dimly with subtle fear. "i'm Ready." He stated.

Thorn Spurs led her patrol deep into the woods. Where are they? Rose said this was the place they heard them. Unless....

(Cue Goldenfeather's patrol @RiverStorm )
Goldenfeather burst out of the shadows spuring Thorn spurs`s wing and pecking her neck
~
Cold ran over and attacked Cloud (Is she there?)
~
River ran in and attacked a chicken (It can be any one`s charrie)

Goldenfeather burst out of the shadows spuring Thorn spurs`s wing and pecking her neck
~
Cold ran over and attacked Cloud (Is she there?)
~
River ran in and attacked a chicken (It can be any one`s charrie)
Thorn Spurs cawed in surprise and anger. She leapt away from him and let out an ear-splitting crow. "WING FLOCK, ATTACK!" she then jumped at Goldenfeather and tore out some of his hackle feathers. "Next time it'll be your eye!" She hissed as she lept back again.
~
Cloud whipped around and glared at Cold. The silkie hen was careful to watch her opponent, as she had a very annoying crest that partly blocked her vision. "Come at me, you soft-beaked cockerel!" She cackled aggressively.
~
Rose looked around the battlefield. Her eyes locked on to Blaze. She flew toward him, her claws aimed at his face.
~
Blaze ducked and barely avoided the angry hen's lunge. He spun around and pecked at her comb.
~
Rose felt a searing pain in her comb. Blood seeped into her eyes, making it hard to see. "No-spur! Short-claw!" She shot insults at Blaze while shaking her head to clear away the blood.
~
Blaze grabbed the hen's neck feathers and didn't let go.
~
Rose shook off the cockerel and jabbed her beak into his saddle. He squealed in pain and tried to run away. Rose let go, but the cockerel just turned right back around. She lifted her hackles.

Back
Top Bottom