~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
Amethyst corrects herself. "Well he only exiled the hen for four days..." (River, your not making Golden Feather cruel enough. Think What Would a Dictator do?)
(Just realized I said four days instead of three. *sighs and crumpled up piece of paper and throws it in trash bin across room, nearly knocking it over*)

(Wat happened to everyone? I leave to go lock up my chickens, and before you know it, everybody's gone.)

(So Winter still thinks that Goldenfeather is an extreme meanie.... oh wait... :p)
Silverfluff nodded. "That makes sense, and you're right."
Dove glanced around. She wanted to ask Winter to collect some herbs that Silverfluff couldn't identify, but she didn't see her anywhere. She called to the chicks. "Silverfluff! Can you take someone with you and find Winter, please?"
Silverfluff looked at Stripe hopefully.
(I was thinking they find Winter, and Winter decides to ask Blizzard to let her recruit them.)
Stripe opened his beak to say something, then he heard someone shouting his name. He turned around and saw Peck.
"Stripe! Get over here, now!" She shouted, Thorn Spurs right next to her.
"Ok, coming!" Stripe shouted back, then looked apologetically at Silverfluff. "Sorry," he said quietly as he ran past her.

Spruce walked over to Silverfluff. "Hey there, Silverfluff. Mind if I help ya find Winter? I gotta look for herbs anyways." He clucked.

(Guess what? Nobody wants to be a chick because they don't want to take the work to have a trainer. Guess what else? Dragon is an eligible trainer.)

(Modern politics. Unfortunately when you look at it from our angle sometimes it is weird how unskilled dictators are....)

Back
Top Bottom