~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
(Sorry! been having some technical difficulties, I replied but it didn't follow through.)
Silverfluff nodded. "Sure!"
Winter replied, "That's still despicable. Has anything affected you personally?"

"No," replied Amethyst. "I stay out of trouble. I think some chickens are plotting against GoldenFeather."

Thorn Spurs thought for what seemed like years. "I'll have to think about it. But, in the meantime, I'll provide your flock with temporary shelter." She said finally.
Huckleberry let out a sigh of relief. She then quickly covered it up with a cough. "Well, then, I'll have to go and tell the flock the news." She turned around, starting to walk toward the brush at the edge of their camp.
"I would like to meet this Tree Flock as soon as possible." Thorn Spurs called after the tiny hen.
But, she was already zipping through the undergrowth, excitement coursing through her from beak to toes. I did it! My flock will finally be safe!
Rosemary was right beside her but her face was slightly excited but worry creased it "Huckleberry..... There was another attack by the Wild Fowl..."

Rosemary was right beside her but her face was slightly excited but worry creased it "Huckleberry..... There was another attack by the Wild Fowl..."
Huckleberry stopped and turned around. "Is that why you came to find me? If so, why didn't you tell me in the first place?" She asked, squinting at Rosemary.

Back
Top Bottom