~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
(I'll be making a bunch of warriors and foragers. :D
Ooooooh, any (vague) possibility I could maybe get Thorn Spurs or Goldenfeather?
If no one else wants them, I mean. :p But let the other pups pick first! :wee)
(Good! The flocks need way more Foragers and Warriors, lol :p

I'm really considering making Thorn Spurs, so if you do make a leader it'll probably be Goldenfeather)

Hey,

Very good role play. I love writing stories about wild chickens. Something that is always in my mind is wild chickens. Ha ha. Thanks for the invite, River. I appreciate it. :)

Name: SilverWing
Flock: Claw Flock
Trainer/Trainee(s): None.
Personality: A strong hen that is fearless. She may be older, but she is brave. She will fight anyone who dare touch her with desire of hurt. She may be a hen, but she is SILVERWING.
Breed/Description: New Hampshire Red Bantam. She has red feathers and green eyes. (Yeah, I'm Irish... I like creating Irish characters. XD)
Parents: Unknown. They disappeared when she hatched. Once the mother hatched them, she left SilverWing on her own. One day they might reappear.
Siblings: None. She was the runt. She had two siblings, but they were too independent and were kild in a crossfire that involved pesky foxes.
Mate/Crush: None... YET.
Chicks: None. Yet.
History: She hatched in a dark area. under a webbed weeping willow tree.
Other: None.
Username: The Angry Hen

I hope I did it right...

-The Angry Hen

Last edited:
Name: Stone
Flock: Wing Flock
Trainer/Trainee(s): None
Personality: Smart, strong, spunky
Breed/Description: Silver Sebright
Parents: Dead
Sibling: Dead
Mate/Crush: Dead
Chicks: Dead
History: Everyone he ever loved died, end of story.
Other:
Username: ChickenCowboy02

Last edited:
Hey,

Very good role play. I love writing stories about wild chickens. Something that is always in my mind is wild chickens. Ha ha. Thanks for the invite, River. I appreciate it. :)

Name: Madusa (Good name?)
Flock: Broodies.
Trainer/Trainee(s): None. (Or can anoher character be one for Madusa?)
Personality: A strong hen that is fearless. She may be older, but she is brave. She will fight anyone who dare touch her with desire of hurt. She may be a hen, but she is MADUSA. (I like monster trucks :lol:)
Breed/Description: New Hampshire Red. She has red feathers and green eyes. (Yeah, I'm Irish... I like creating Irish characters. XD)
Parents: Unknown. They disappeared when she hatched. Once the mother hatched them, she left Madusa on her own. One day they might reappear.
Siblings: None. She was the runt. She had two siblings, but they were too independent and were kild in a crossfire that involved pesky foxes.

I hope I did it right...

-The Angry Hen
There are a few problems in your character...
1. The two flocks are Wing Flock and Claw Flock. "Broodies" isn't a flock, but she can be a loner if you want.
2. Madusa is kinda a human name, but you can keep it if you really want to. Just don't make anymore with human names.
3. She has to be a bantam, so she can be a bantam new hampshire red if you want her to be a new hampshire red.
4. If she does become a flock chicken, she can be a Warrior/Broody if you still want her to.

Name: Stone
Trainer/Trainee(s): None
Personality: Smart, strong, spunky
Breed/Description: Silver Sebright
Sibling: Dead
Mate/Crush: Dead
Chicks: Dead
History: Everyone she ever loved died, end of story.
Other:
Username: ChickenCowboy02
Is it a male or a female? :p

There are a few problems in your character...
1. The two flocks are Wing Flock and Claw Flock. "Broodies" isn't a flock, but she can be a loner if you want.
2. Madusa is kinda a human name, but you can keep it if you really want to. Just don't make anymore with human names.
3. She has to be a bantam, so she can be a bantam new hampshire red if you want her to be a new hampshire red.
4. If she does become a flock chicken, she can be a Warrior/Broody if you still want her to.

Is it a male or a female? :p

Okay! Thank you, I shall make the changes to her. :)

-The Angry Hen

Hey,

Personality: A strong hen that is fearless. She may be older, but she is brave. She will fight anyone who dare touch her with desire of hurt. She may be a hen, but she is SILVERWING.
Breed/Description: New Hampshire Red Bantam. She has red feathers and green eyes. (Yeah, I'm Irish... I like creating Irish characters. XD)
Parents: Unknown. They disappeared when she hatched. Once the mother hatched them, she left SilverWing on her own. One day they might reappear.

I hope I did it right...

-The Angry Hen
One more thing, a chicken can't just be a Broody. Broody is a sub-rank, so a chicken has to be a Forager/Broody, Warrior/Broody, Herbalist/Broody, etc.

Hey,

I hope I did it right...

-The Angry Hen
Accepted! Cool personality!

Name: Thorn Spurs
Trainer/Trainee(s): She's kinda busy at the moment, but open.
Personality: Stubborn, bold, blunt, smart, brave, confident, would easily die for her flock, yet at the same time doesn't thrust herself into danger.
Breed/Description: Black breasted red old English game bantam hen with long, pointy spurs.
Siblings: None
Mate/Crush: Red (dead)
Chicks: Stripe and Peck
History: It's in the first post.
Other: Don't ever call Thorn Spurs old. She will rip your comb out.
Username: RoostersAreAwesome

Back
Top Bottom