~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
~CLAW~
Meadow walked up to Woodspur. She looked around, making sure Goldenfeather and none of his supporters were in earshot. "I think Goldenfeather's reasons for attacking Wing Flock are fake... what do you think he really wants?" she whispered to her brother, the only one in this flock she really trusted. (@Woodbender
(Claw)
Woodspur ushered Meadow behind a nearby oak tree, he spoke low, but clearly. "You are right to doubt Goldenfeather's reasons. I have been foraging deep in the woods and have seen Goldenfeather's scouts far from their normal patrols. I am not sure what Goldenfeather is up to, but I intend to find out."

(Claw)
Woodspur ushered Meadow behind a nearby oak tree, he spoke low, but clearly. "You are right to doubt Goldenfeather's reasons. I have been foraging deep in the woods and have seen Goldenfeather's scouts far from their normal patrols. I am not sure what Goldenfeather is up to, but I intend to find out."
Meadow nodded. "We have plenty of food in Claw Flock territory, there's no reason to attack Wing Flock." She paused, as if thinking. "I will come with you, Woodspur," she decided. "-as long as we're careful."

(Sure! She has to be 4 years old, a white Japanese bantam, sister to Blizzard and in Wing Flock)

(Sounds good)

Name:Winter
Flock:Wing flock
Trainer/Trainee(s):Open
Personality: Cheerful, very trusting(almost to a fault), optimistic.
Breed/Description:White Japanese bantam
Parents:
Siblings:Blizzard
Mate/Crush:None
Chicks:None
History:
Other: Loves her brother a lot, and is often worried about him, because he's a warrior.
Username: @Rubysword

(Sounds good)

Name:Winter
Flock:Wing flock
Trainer/Trainee(s):Open
Personality: Cheerful, very trusting(almost to a fault), optimistic.
Breed/Description:White Japanese bantam
Parents:
Siblings:Blizzard
Mate/Crush:None
Chicks:None
History:
Other: Loves her brother a lot, and is often worried about him, because he's a warrior.
Username: @Rubysword
Accepted!

I'm going to do a time skip to morning so Wing Flock and Claw Flock will just be waking up.

Silverfluff's eyes fluttered open, as the sun became brighter. "Why is the sun so high? I should have woken up already. And why am I so tired?" Suddenly the events of the night before came rushing back to her. "Ahg! Hows the camp? Did I fall asleep on my watch?" She started to panic.

Dove, who had been awake for awhile, saw Silverfluff stir and jump to her feet. "Don't worry, sleepyhead, I saw you get Blizzard and come back here. The camp is safe."

Silverfluff gave a sigh of relief.

Winter was in the woods, foraging.

Silverfluff's eyes fluttered open, as the sun became brighter. "Why is the sun so high? I should have woken up already. And why am I so tired?" Suddenly the events of the night before came rushing back to her. "Ahg! Hows the camp? Did I fall asleep on my watch?" She started to panic.

Dove, who had been awake for awhile, saw Silverfluff stir and jump to her feet. "Don't worry, sleepyhead, I saw you get Blizzard and come back here. The camp is safe."

Silverfluff gave a sigh of relief.

Winter was in the woods, foraging.
Stripe ran up to Silverfluff excitedly. "How was it?" He peeped eagerly. "Did you see any Giant-Furs?"

"I`ve planned a attack on wing flock. I`d like to know what you think?" Goldenfeather said even though he didn`t care what Brave thought
(Lol, if he didn't care what Blaze thought, why does he want his opinion? XD)
Blaze stood up straighter, and nodded seriously. "What is the plan?" He asked coolly. "I'll be glad to beat up more Wingflockers."

Back
Top Bottom