~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
Blaze looked angry and a little bit confused. "I am a loyal Warrior of Claw Flock, and my leader told me to participate in this battle. Is that enough for you?" He clucked darkly, watching Storm like a cat about to pounce.
"No." Storm began. "It isn't. enough. And i assure you that your flock isn't enough either!" Storm jumped at Blaze, pushing him to the ground. threatening him with a spur at his chest.

"No." Storm began. "It isn't. enough. And i assure you that your flock isn't enough either!" Storm jumped at Blaze, pushing him to the ground. threatening him with a spur at his chest.
Tiny watched as Storm jumped at Blaze. She flew at his face and pecked at his eyes. "Dirtyfeather! Ratface!" She clucked bitterly as she landed on the ground.
~
Blaze leapt away as Storm was distracted by the young hen. He nodded to Tiny and glared fiercely at Storm. "My flock will always be stronger than your flock! Nothing can stop Goldenfeather!" Blaze crowed the last part, the sound was heard by all in the battlefield.

Tiny watched as Storm jumped at Blaze. She flew at his face and pecked at his eyes. "Dirtyfeather! Ratface!" She clucked bitterly as she landed on the ground.
~
Blaze leapt away as Storm was distracted by the young hen. He nodded to Tiny and glared fiercely at Storm. "My flock will always be stronger than your flock! Nothing can stop Goldenfeather!" Blaze crowed the last part, the sound was heard by all in the battlefield.
Storm growled. "You again, varmit!" He cackled at Tiny. He stepped on her foot.

Storm growled. "You again, varmit!" He cackled at Tiny. He stepped on her foot.
Blaze rammed into Storm and was just about to grab his comb when he heard a loud cackle. He paused and looked to where it was coming from.
~
Thorn Spurs pecked rapidly at Cypress's face, then wriggled out from under him and cackled loudly; "Wing Flock, RETREAT!" With that, she ran into the forest.

As Blizzard talked with Rose, Silverfluff went to get a leaf of water. As she returned to the cave, she heard Blazes screeching crow, and then the sound of wings, headed toward the camp. She ran back to the cave, almost spilling the water. "Blizzard, I think something's happening!"
(Is that Ok, @RoostersAreAwesome?)

Blaze rammed into Storm and was just about to grab his comb when he heard a loud cackle. He paused and looked to where it was coming from.
~
Thorn Spurs pecked rapidly at Cypress's face, then wriggled out from under him and cackled loudly; "Wing Flock, RETREAT!" With that, she ran into the forest.
Storm glared at Blaze. "This isn't the last of us, and you know that!" He stated, running off.

As Blizzard talked with Rose, Silverfluff went to get a leaf of water. As she returned to the cave, she heard Blazes screeching crow, and then the sound of wings, headed toward the camp. She ran back to the cave, almost spilling the water. "Blizzard, I think something's happening!"
(Is that Ok, @RoostersAreAwesome?)
Blizzard's eyes scanned the forest. "Maybe, I'm not sure..." he muttered, staring intensely at the trees as if he could see through them.
Storm glared at Blaze. "This isn't the last of us, and you know that!" He stated, running off.
"I'll enjoy defeating you!" Blaze spat after the retreating rooster. He let out a proud crow of victory and walked up to Goldenfeather. "Shall we return to camp?" he asked. (@RiverStorm)
Is Thorn Spurs still open?
(Nope, I already made her.)
I know I haven't made characters...

But are the names Lily, Crow, Nettle, Rabbit and Alex open?
(None of those names are taken, but Alex is too much of a human name.)

Back
Top Bottom