~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
(Sorry! I was on Lioden! :p )

(I was too :oops:)
tumblr_mya6p0dqS21sa8164o1_500.gif

(So far I'm safe from Lioden.)

Dinky glared at the cockerel and turned around, shaking mud out of his tail.
"I didn't", he said through his gritted beak. (Like gritted teeth :p )
Stripe looked confused and curious. "But... all chickens get to choose their name when they're three months old! Why didn't you get to?" he asked, sounding concerned. What if someone else chooses my name? That would be bad! What if they named me Smallbeak? Stripe thought, starting to get scared.
(What are you called on there????)
(RoostersAreAwesome :p)
View attachment 1161328
(So far I'm safe from Lioden.)
(Well, CP, while you're on FOF, why don't you make a character? :D)

"My mother called me Dinky since I hatched.....beacause I was the smallest of my brood" , he huffed. "She wouldnt let me change my name..."
(Thats my actual cockerel's name XD )

( ill look u up..... im Daunting Memories )

(WhatS FOF?)

"My mother called me Dinky since I hatched.....beacause I was the smallest of my brood" , he huffed. "She wouldnt let me change my name..."
(Thats my actual cockerel's name XD )
Stripe looked angry. "My mothe- Thorn Spurs never would have allowed that! Can't you get it changed?" He asked, staring up at Dinky. "That is weird that mother would let that happen..." He muttered to himself, thinking.

Stripe looked angry. "My mothe- Thorn Spurs never would have allowed that! Can't you get it changed?" He asked, staring up at Dinky. "That is weird that mother would let that happen..." He muttered to himself, thinking.
He shook his head. "No", Dinky sighed. "It reminds me of her..."

(Oooh.....
And Lioden is a lion RP game. Well sorta. Im not sure how to explain it, RAA?)
(I don't know how to explain it either. I think @Otterkit or @HeavensHens88 can explain it.)
He shook his head. "No", Dinky sighed. "It reminds me of her..."
"Oh," Stripe said. "Maybe... Maybe you could help me figure out a flock name? I still don't know what'd it be. My sister already knows what her flock name will be." Stripe chattered, "She said it would be Pebble. I don't know why. Maybe because she's blind?"

(I don't know how to explain it either. I think @Otterkit or @HeavensHens88 can explain it.)

"Oh," Stripe said. "Maybe... Maybe you could help me figure out a flock name? I still don't know what'd it be. My sister already knows what her flock name will be." Stripe chattered, "She said it would be Pebble. I don't know why. Maybe because she's blind?"

*looks at Stripe's description*

Dinky tilted his head ," Maybe......name yourself after your -" Dinky paused. "Father?..."
He looked at Stripe's colouring, thinking.
"Red wing?", he spoke at last. "Or.... something else."

Back
Top Bottom