~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
Blaze strutted behind his leader proudly. He glanced at the sky and noticed it was getting dark. He sped up his pace.

Stripe was creeping up behind Dinky, then jumped into the air when Silverfluff said his name. "Shhh, Sliverfluff! I'm trying to creep up on Dinky!" he whispered.
Cold walked behind Blaze almost glowing from pride of winning the battle
~
*River kindly waits for Fast and Tiny to reply*

"Oh, Sorry!" She whispered. "Why are you trying to sneak up on him?"
(She didn't play with other kids a lot, bc Dove didn't raise any other chicks with her, and as she got older her training was different.)

Blaze strutted behind his leader proudly. He glanced at the sky and noticed it was getting dark. He sped up his pace.

Stripe was creeping up behind Dinky, then jumped into the air when Silverfluff said his name. "Shhh, Sliverfluff! I'm trying to creep up on Dinky!" he whispered.
Dinky suprisingly didnt hear Stripe nor Silverfluff. "Stripe?"
He whirled around in circle. Dinky hadn't seen him.

Cold walked behind Blaze almost glowing from pride of winning the battle
~
*River kindly waits for Fast and Tiny to reply*
Blaze glanced at the older rooster. I wonder what he thinks of Goldenfeather. Does he follow him loyally? Or does he simply follow him because of his rank? Blaze thought, shivering as a cold breeze ruffled his feathers.
"Oh, Sorry!" She whispered. "Why are you trying to sneak up on him?"
(She didn't play with other kids a lot, bc Dove didn't raise any other chicks with her, and as she got older her training was different.)
Dinky surprisingly didn't hear Stripe nor Silverfluff. "Stripe?"
He whirled around in a circle. Dinky hadn't seen him.
"I think Dinky is either blind, deaf, or both." Stripe whispered to Silverfluff, completely ignoring her question. He crept even closer to the small white rooster, then suddenly sprang at him. He let out a triumphant crow when he landed on the other rooster.

Blaze glanced at the older rooster. I wonder what he thinks of Goldenfeather. Does he follow him loyally? Or does he simply follow him because of his rank? Blaze thought, shivering as a cold breeze ruffled his feathers.

"I think Dinky is either blind, deaf, or both." Stripe whispered to Silverfluff, completely ignoring her question. He crept even closer to the small white rooster, then suddenly sprang at him. He let out a triumphant crow when he landed on the other rooster.
Dinky sprang Into the air, beating his wings.He turned around and kicked Stripe off of him. "What did you do that for!?", he squaked.

Dinky sprang Into the air, beating his wings.He turned around and kicked Stripe off of him. "What did you do that for!?", he squaked.
Silverfluff couldn't hold back a giggle. "Oh, that's why."
Stripe puffed his chest up indignantly. "I was practicing a battle move," he said seriously. "You should pay more attention to your surroundings, Dinky."

(@RoostersAreAwesome Tiny Fast your charries :plbb

(Oh, I keep forgetting *face palm*)
"I'm ok," Tiny said, "but Fast is bleeding." She peeped, gesturing toward a tiny spot of blood on the tip of Fast's comb.
"Stop fussing," muttered Fast crossly. "It doesn't even hurt."
"Good," River said "Goldenfeather shouldn`t have took trainees" She muttered low so no one but they could hear but she didn`t even know she had said it loud enough for them to hear

Back
Top Bottom