~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

CURRENT FIGHTS:

Goldenfeather (Claw) VS Cloud + Silverfluff (Wing)

Amethyst (Claw) VS Cold (Claw)

Blaze (Claw) VS Blizzard (Wing)

Petal (Claw) VS Winter (Wing)

Meadow + Dragon + Valor + Grayfeather (Claw) VS Rip + Dove (Wing)

River + Fast (Claw) VS Spruce (Wing)

Tiny (Claw) VS Stripe (Wing)

FLED: Raven (Wing), Serenity (Claw)

(Claw) When Petal lunged at Winter, Blaze saw the opportunity he was looking for. He bowled over Blizzard, and they went back and forth, Blizzard's spurs scoring multiple scratches over Blaze's chest and stomach. He aimed a hard peck at Blizzard's face, causing blood to obscure his vision. "I recognize you..." Blizzard grunted, his spur barely missing Blaze's face. "I've fought one of your kind before, but it can't be you. You're younger... And he's dead."
Blaze pecked wildly at Blizzard's face, but only managed to grab a clump of his hackles. Blizzard continued talking, scratching Blaze with his short, strong legs all the while, "You look just like that rooster I killed..." he mused, shoving his claw into Blaze's face, "I wonder... were you related?"
Blaze felt like his heart had just stopped. Killed in a battle with Wing Flock... killed in a battle with Wing Flock.... He... he killed my father! He let out a shriek of fury. "YOU DIRTY WING FLOCK SCUM! YOU KILLED MY FATHER!!!"
The enraged cockerel landed peck after peck at Blizzard's face, and Blizzard could hardly protect himself. But, he smiled, his eyes gleaming, "He was a good fighter, a bit reckless, but good nonetheless. When he had a chance to kill me... he hesitated. So I killed him." Blizzard said simply, but there was a small trace of guilt in his voice, as if he regretted his decision. His eyes darkened. "It was for the good of Wing Flock!" he practically screeched, kicking Blaze off of him.
Blaze rolled away, breathing heavily. His eyes were dark with rage. "Wing Flock is weak! We will exterminate them... starting with you!" with that, he lunged at Blizzard, gripping the rooster's large comb in his beak and ripping at him with his claws.
Goldenfeather turned back to Silverfluff, slowly walking closer "Do you know this chick? Talked to her, watched her train... You know, she actually could have skill with fighting, if only idiots didn`t train her." He paused "And your going to watch her do one more thing. Die."
~~~
Rip gave a pathetic cackle of pain as the old rooster grabbed his comb and jerked back, not letting go, and as pain shot from his and down and blood filled his eyes. He ripped off my comb!!! (Meadow can peck out his left eye causing him to go half blind)
~~~
River landed a strong peck to his neck, not aware of anything else but the rooster under her. She didn`t feel the pain as his claw cut the flesh on her wing- which would diffidently scar. She pecked over and over at his face, and clawed his chest, he had only wounded her once- and it wasn`t a major wound. She easily kept him down and knew he wasn`t nearly as strong as her.
(Wing) Cloud watched helplessly, trying to struggle to her feet, even though agony shot up one of her legs every time it touched the ground. "No," she whispered as the powerful rooster turned to Silverfluff.

(Claw) Grayfeather was surprised at the sudden spurt of blood as he jerked off a large chunk of the rooster's single comb. He was motionless for a second, then spit out the comb, and stared at the rooster, as if waiting for him to flee. Meadow paused in her feather-ripping as well.

(Wing) Spruce struggled desperately, letting out occasional shrieks of pain and fear. He shot his clawed foot out, hitting River in the face, in his desperate struggle to get up.

(Claw) Fast stood above Spruce's head, his tiny hackles raised, as if making sure he didn't get away. Really, he didn't need to help River, but he felt he had to do something.
(Wing)
Dove hissed and pounced on Meadows back, tearing her off of the bleeding rooster, so wrapped up in the fight she didn't see Silverfluff and Goldenfeather.

Winter cackled as she was tackled. She swung her tiny legs around, tearing at Petal's feathers. She growled as Blaze taunted her brother. She flapped her wings, flogging Petals head.

Silverfluff, crouched to the ground with eyes narrowed, growled, "I was trained by the most skilled member of her trade, who is a far better chicken than you!" She kept moving, circling him, stalling. She stole a glance at the nearest fight, trying to gain someones attention.
(Claw) Meadow growled and spun around, her beak already shooting out to connect with Dove's small comb.

(I think Blizzard's doing the taunting. XD)
(Claw) Petal only let out a few small chirps of pain as she was flogged. With one fluid movement, she lunged at Winter and shot out her beak to grip the back of Winter's comb firmly. She then proceeded to rip savagely at Winter's wing with her claws, all the while keeping out of reach of Winter's beak.

(Wing) Cloud finally managed to get up, but as she tried to step forward with her bad leg, she collapsed, agony shooting through her.
Rip rolled to his feet and began to peck at Greyfeather`s comb, trying to rip it off- as he had done to his.
~~~
"Oh really? And what does she specialize at?" Goldenfeather mocked "Ignore that- I don`t care." He flew at her rolling her onto her back, clawing out several of her feathers in the process.
(Claw) Grayfeather's hackles flared, and he ducked and hopped, trying to dodge the assault of pecks. Secretly, he admired this young rooster's bravery, how he had got up and started fighting even after getting his comb practically ripped out. But that didn't change the fact that they were enemies.
Silverfluff squawked as Goldenfeather bowled her over, flapping her wings desperately.
(Wing) Cloud growled and clamped her beak tightly shut, slowly getting up.
(Howd I miss so much?) "What are you do here?" Raven asked.

"I was ordered to!" Valor screamed. But his voice was lost in the din.

Valor got thrown off, but he lunged for Rip's other eye. Blood was on his beak. (He drew blood, but didn't rip off comb)
(Tree) Huckleberry stepped forward, easily balancing on the thin branch. "Didn't you hear? We're coming to join you. Wing Flock, I mean. That is, if your leader allows it." she chirped, cocking her head at Raven curiously. "You were fighting? I can tell from the blood on your comb. And the distant screeches. What's it about?"
(They can be bigger though.)
(I was just putting the average size.)

(Wing) Peck's eyes slowly opened. There was something off about her perch... Then realization shot through her. Stripe! He's gone! That stupid cockerel, I told him not to get involved! She got up, slowly reaching out with her beak to peck Thorn Spurs softly. "Stripe's gone!" she hissed.
Thorn Spurs' eyes shot open. "What?!"

(I need two more chickens to accompany Thorn Spurs, Peck, and Shadow for the Wing flock back-up. @Thing2LovesChickens @ChickenCowboy02 ?)

(Wing) Cloud watched helplessly, trying to struggle to her feet, even though agony shot up one of her legs every time it touched the ground. "No," she whispered as the powerful rooster turned to Silverfluff.

(Claw) Grayfeather was surprised at the sudden spurt of blood as he jerked off a large chunk of the rooster's single comb. He was motionless for a second, then spit out the comb, and stared at the rooster, as if waiting for him to flee. Meadow paused in her feather-ripping as well.

(Wing) Spruce struggled desperately, letting out occasional shrieks of pain and fear. He shot his clawed foot out, hitting River in the face, in his desperate struggle to get up.

(Claw) Fast stood above Spruce's head, his tiny hackles raised, as if making sure he didn't get away. Really, he didn't need to help River, but he felt he had to do something.

(Claw) Meadow growled and spun around, her beak already shooting out to connect with Dove's small comb.

(Wing) Cloud finally managed to get up, but as she tried to step forward with her bad leg, she collapsed, agony shooting through her.

(Claw) Grayfeather's hackles flared, and he ducked and hopped, trying to dodge the assault of pecks. Secretly, he admired this young rooster's bravery, how he had got up and started fighting even after getting his comb practically ripped out. But that didn't change the fact that they were enemies.

Goldenfeather ignored her, pecking Silverfluff
~~~
Rip charged at him, giving a angry screech
~~~
River let out a angry growl as he cut her face and ripped at his chest, pecking his face. (Can she scar him?)
~~~
"You`er a tough little bird, ain`t ya?" Goldenfeather muttered, not turning from Silverfluff

~~~
~~~
River let out a angry growl as he cut her face and ripped at his chest, pecking his face. (Can she scar him?)
~~~
"You`er a tough little bird, ain`t ya?" Goldenfeather muttered, not turning from Silverfluff
(Wing) Cloud suddenly charged at Goldenfeather from behind, grabbing his saddle feathers tightly in her beak. She pulled her head back, tearing out the feathers then grabbing an even bigger clump.

(Claw) Grayfeather hopped forward, his beak aimed at Rip's eye. (@AMERAUCANAS4REAL have Dragon help him.)

(@RiverStorm Sure, though remember that no chicken will even notice it if it's under his feathers. Maybe she could rip off some points of his comb?)

(Wing) Spruce grunted and suddenly went limp. He then attempted to wriggle out from under the hen. Fast leaped forward and grabbed his face with his tiny, but sharp, beak.

CURRENT FIGHTS:

Goldenfeather (Claw) VS Cloud + Silverfluff (Wing)

Amethyst (Claw) VS Cold (Claw)

Blaze (Claw) VS Blizzard (Wing)

Petal (Claw) VS Winter (Wing)

Meadow + Dragon + Valor + Grayfeather (Claw) VS Rip + Dove (Wing)

River + Fast (Claw) VS Spruce (Wing)

Tiny (Claw) VS Stripe (Wing)

FLED: Raven (Wing), Serenity (Claw)

Blaze pecked wildly at Blizzard's face, but only managed to grab a clump of his hackles. Blizzard continued talking, scratching Blaze with his short, strong legs all the while, "You look just like that rooster I killed..." he mused, shoving his claw into Blaze's face, "I wonder... were you related?"
Blaze felt like his heart had just stopped. Killed in a battle with Wing Flock... killed in a battle with Wing Flock.... He... he killed my father! He let out a shriek of fury. "YOU DIRTY WING FLOCK SCUM! YOU KILLED MY FATHER!!!"
The enraged cockerel landed peck after peck at Blizzard's face, and Blizzard could hardly protect himself. But, he smiled, his eyes gleaming, "He was a good fighter, a bit reckless, but good nonetheless. When he had a chance to kill me... he hesitated. So I killed him." Blizzard said simply, but there was a small trace of guilt in his voice, as if he regretted his decision. His eyes darkened. "It was for the good of Wing Flock!" he practically screeched, kicking Blaze off of him.
Blaze rolled away, breathing heavily. His eyes were dark with rage. "Wing Flock is weak! We will exterminate them... starting with you!" with that, he lunged at Blizzard, gripping the rooster's large comb in his beak and ripping at him with his claws.

(I think Blizzard's doing the taunting. XD)
(Claw) Petal only let out a few small chirps of pain as she was flogged. With one fluid movement, she lunged at Winter and shot out her beak to grip the back of Winter's comb firmly. She then proceeded to rip savagely at Winter's wing with her claws, all the while keeping out of reach of Winter's beak.

(Tree) Huckleberry stepped forward, easily balancing on the thin branch. "Didn't you hear? We're coming to join you. Wing Flock, I mean. That is, if your leader allows it." she chirped, cocking her head at Raven curiously. "You were fighting? I can tell from the blood on your comb. And the distant screeches. What's it about?"

(I was just putting the average size.)
"What do you mean? I was in the battle, yes, but join our flock? And screeches, what screeches?" Raven asked.

(Ah ok)

~~~
~~~
~~~
Valor knocked Rip away, not injuring him, but putting a little distance between them.
(Wing) Cloud suddenly charged at Goldenfeather from behind, grabbing his saddle feathers tightly in her beak. She pulled her head back, tearing out the feathers then grabbing an even bigger clump.

(Claw) Grayfeather hopped forward, his beak aimed at Rip's eye. (@AMERAUCANAS4REAL have Dragon help him.)

(@RiverStorm Sure, though remember that no chicken will even notice it if it's under his feathers. Maybe she could rip off some points of his comb?)

(Wing) Spruce grunted and suddenly went limp. He then attempted to wriggle out from under the hen. Fast leaped forward and grabbed his face with his tiny, but sharp, beak.
Dragon lunged for Rips other eye, and poked. Even if the thick pea comb skin around his eye protected Rip, his perefiral (hows that spelled?) vision would be momentarily blocked with his view blocked on both sides.

Valor knocked Rip away, not injuring him, but putting a little distance between them.

Dragon lunged for Rips other eye, and poked. Even if the thick pea comb skin around his eye protected Rip, his perefiral (hows that spelled?) vision would be momentarily blocked with his view blocked on both sides.
Goldenfeather whipped around and pecked Cloud`s head
~~~
Rip dodged Greyfeather`s peck, but Dragon`s peck hit him square in the eye. And odd painful feeling covered it and his vision went black on his right side. Horror took hold of him and he looked to the ground, where his eye lay (Is that too violent? There`s stuff worse than that on AHAM...) His head snapped up and he glared at Dragon "You ripped out my eye!" He screeched and flew at him.
~~~
River grabbed Spruce`s comb, pulling back some of it ripped off.

"What do you mean? I was in the battle, yes, but join our flock? And screeches, what screeches?" Raven asked.

(Ah ok)

(Tree) Huckleberry sighed. "Well, our flock, Tree Flock, will be joining Wing Flock. I've just talked to my flockmates, and it's decided. By the way, what are you doing in this tree?" She clucked, her voice almost too quick to make sense of.
Goldenfeather whipped around and pecked Cloud`s head
~~~
Rip dodged Greyfeather`s peck, but Dragon`s peck hit him square in the eye. And odd painful feeling covered it and his vision went black on his right side. Horror took hold of him and he looked to the ground, where his eye lay (Is that too violent? There`s stuff worse than that on AHAM...) His head snapped up and he glared at Dragon "You ripped out my eye!" He screeched and flew at him.
~~~
River grabbed Spruce`s comb, pulling back some of it ripped off.
(Wing) Cloud clenched her beak against the pain, and stabbed her beak hard into his saddle, trying to buy some time for Silverfluff to run.

(Claw) Just as Rip was about to collide with Dragon, Grayfeather tackled him to the ground, pecking his head ruthlessly and drawing blood. "Valor!" he grunted, "Go help Meadow with that hen! Me and Dragon'll hold this one here!"

(Wing) Spruce let out a terrible cackle of pain. He shook his head wildly, trying to get the ferocious hen off of him.

(Wing) Thorn Spurs ran through the undergrowth, Shadow, Peck, (insert chicken here), and (insert chicken here) following close behind.

Back
Top Bottom