~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

(Claw) Petal bloodied Winter's head, pecking at it repeatedly. Soon she had her in a submissive stance, unable to get away.

(Oops :p. In her picture it looked like a small-ish comb.)

(Claw) Meadow let out a shriek of pain but refused to let go or even loosen her beak. She clawed wildly at Dove, though her claws rarely even touched her skin.

(Tree) A random Tree Flock chicken popped up next to Serenity. He cocked his head quizzically at her. "Hello! What are you doing here? Huckleberry is up there talking with the other chicken." he chirped.

(Aww. Bye. :(

By the way, if you can't keep track of the alerts, you could just use the Watched Threads button. It's a lot easier and less confusing.)

(Tree) "Out in the edge of the territory. There's a lot of predators there, and little food. You've really just left? It's dangerous out in the woods on your own..." Huckleberry clucked, squinting harder than ever at Raven.

(Claw) Meadow let out a screech of triumph and rushed at Dove to help keep her pinned down. She then proceeded to rip and tear at anything that woul fit in her sharp, quick beak.
"I know. But the other birds survive. The trees know how...." replied Raven. "If I can fly like a wild fowl I can be one too, right? That's all I am, disobedient and violent." She sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valor heaved. He felt dizzy. All instinct and adrenalin, that's what had happened. But he wasn't young anymore. He watched Meadow tear up Dove. He wished he had that kind of energy. He looked away.

Goldenfeather growled under his breath as blood trickled down his saddle feathers. He lurched forward closer to her and clawed her chest hard/
~~~
Rip gasped in pain, kicking his legs and trying to get out from under the rooster "Get off me you- your fur-head!"
~~~
River stayed firmly on him, clawing and pecking "How does it feel?" She asked ruthlessly and kept attacking

Goldenfeather ignored the chick, he had another target now, Cloud.

Rosemarie came up behind the male Tree flocker
(Missed this.) Dragon held Rip down and didn't give Rip the mercy of him speaking back. Then he growled "I will. But only if you leave and don't come back," he lowered his face over Rip's newly blooded one. "This is our flock's business not yours. Leave." His tone was low and demanding. How he had hoped to be top warrior. It was going to happen, but then, Goldenfeather came along and crushed all of their, all of their dreams.

"Ok!" said Valor. He ran over to where Meadow was fighting, head down in front of him. He barreled into Meadow's opponent, Dove, but clung on to her with his claws while in the air to keep her in place, hackles raised, in a true cockfighting stance. He ripped at her face, but did so weakly in his old age. His torn, scarred face was heated with rage.
(Claw) Petal bloodied Winter's head, pecking at it repeatedly. Soon she had her in a submissive stance, unable to get away.
(Oops :p. In her picture it looked like a small-ish comb.)
(Claw) Meadow let out a shriek of pain but refused to let go or even loosen her beak. She clawed wildly at Dove, though her claws rarely even touched her skin.
(Tree) A random Tree Flock chicken popped up next to Serenity. He cocked his head quizzically at her. "Hello! What are you doing here? Huckleberry is up there talking with the other chicken." he chirped.
(Claw) Meadow let out a screech of triumph and rushed at Dove to help keep her pinned down. She then proceeded to rip and tear at anything that would fit in her sharp, quick beak.
(Wing) Dove cawed as the air was pushed out of her lungs by the weight of two chickens. She struggled to free herself, growing weaker with the strain. She saw her feathers floating away in the breeze as Meadow tore at them. Her struggles became more and more feeble.(That's fine. The pic was of a different chocolate orpington. I think Dove is older than the bird in the picture.)
Winter tried to roll over and escape.
Silverfluff heard the faint sounds of the battle, miles away. She heard Dove call her, and struggled back into consciousness just long enough to see one of Dove's feathers drift to the ground before her beak. "No..." she croaked, before slipping back into the world of dreams.

(Claw) Serenity jumped as the chicken materialized out of the woods. "What the fluff?!?! Who are you?!!?"

(Wing) Dove cawed as the air was pushed out of her lungs by the weight of two chickens. She struggled to free herself, growing weaker with the strain. She saw her feathers floating away in the breeze as Meadow tore at them. Her struggles became more and more feeble.(That's fine. The pic was of a different chocolate orpington. I think Dove is older than the bird in the picture.)
Silverfluff heard the faint sounds of the battle, miles away. She heard Dove call her, and struggled back into consciousness just long enough to see one of Dove's feathers drift to the ground before her beak. "No..." she croaked, before slipping back into the world of dreams.

(Claw) Serenity jumped as the chicken materialized out of the woods. "What the fluff?!?! Who are you?!!?"
Valor was content to look away. His breath came hard. He wasn't going to last much longer, but he was going to go down fighting. But not in this battle. This battle had no meaning. What did it stand for?

Goldenfeather growled under his breath as blood trickled down his saddle feathers. He lurched forward closer to her and clawed her chest hard/
~~~
Rip gasped in pain, kicking his legs and trying to get out from under the rooster "Get off me you- your fur-head!"
~~~
River stayed firmly on him, clawing and pecking "How does it feel?" She asked ruthlessly and kept attacking

Goldenfeather ignored the chick, he had another target now, Cloud.

Rosemarie came up behind the male Tree flocker
(Wing) Cloud growled as his claws scored through her soft feathers. She faced him head on as he turned around, her fluffy head down in a battle stance. She knew that she wouldn't last long against the rooster. I'm doing this for my flock. For my chicks... "For Wing Flock!" She cackled, rushing at him.
"I know. But the other birds survive. The trees know how...." replied Raven. "If I can fly like a wild fowl I can be one too, right? That's all I am, disobedient and violent." She sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valor heaved. He felt dizzy. All instinct and adrenalin, that's what had happened. But he wasn't young anymore. He watched Meadow tear up Dove. He wished he had that kind of energy. He looked away.
Huckleberry's eyes suddenly locked with Raven's. "The Wild Fowl... they are nothing but savages." She spat, all traces of empathy gone. "They stalk the edges of the Flocks' territory, killing anyone they see." Her voice grew softer, her eyes drifting away. "The Wild Fowl drove us from our territory. That's the real reason we came to you for help... They.. they picked us off at night, one by one, until barely any remained..." She sighed sorrowfully, looking up at Raven with sad eyes. "No matter how violent you think you are, you're nothing in comparison with those monsters." With that, she flew down, her flock mates appearing out of the undergrowth. Huckleberry looked up hopefully at the black hen. "Will you come with us?"

"I'm Comet," the cockerel cheeped, "I'm of Tree Flock." as he turned his head to inspect her in the dim light, she could see that one of his eyes was a whitish-gray.

(Wing) Thorn Spurs, along with Shadow, Peck, and Rose burst through the thorns. Thorn Spurs barreled into the nearest chicken, which happened to be River. She pinned the hen down, her spurs at the younger hen's throat. "Spruce!" She screeched, struggling to keep the hen immobile, "Get back to camp! If you see any injured, bring them too!"

Peck stayed at the edges of the battle, her every sense on high alert. She had been specifically instructed by her mother to make sure that any immobile chicken got back to camp safely. She paused as she heard a quiet groan, and zipped forward, almost tripping over a motionless figure. "Silverfluff?" She whispered, gently touching the pullet with her beak.

Shadow stood still for a second, then his eyes fell on Goldenfeather, who was engaged in battle with Cloud. He felt himself fill with anger at his son. He charged, his hackles raised and his spurs ready, hitting Goldenfeather hard on his flank.

Rose flew through the air, landing squarely on Meadow. She thrust her beak into the other hen's feathers, brutally pulling and clawing. "Dove, go! Get back to camp!"

(Wing) Cloud growled as his claws scored through her soft feathers. She faced him head on as he turned around, her fluffy head down in a battle stance. She knew that she wouldn't last long against the rooster. I'm doing this for my flock. For my chicks... "For Wing Flock!" She cackled, rushing at him.

Huckleberry's eyes suddenly locked with Raven's. "The Wild Fowl... they are nothing but savages." She spat, all traces of empathy gone. "They stalk the edges of the Flocks' territory, killing anyone they see." Her voice grew softer, her eyes drifting away. "The Wild Fowl drove us from our territory. That's the real reason we came to you for help... They.. they picked us off at night, one by one, until barely any remained..." She sighed sorrowfully, looking up at Raven with sad eyes. "No matter how violent you think you are, you're nothing in comparison with those monsters." With that, she flew down, her flock mates appearing out of the undergrowth. Huckleberry looked up hopefully at the black hen. "Will you come with us?"

"I'm Comet," the cockerel cheeped, "I'm of Tree Flock." as he turned his head to inspect her in the dim light, she could see that one of his eyes was a whitish-gray.
"Why would they do that? They are chickens too. I've seen hybrids of them and us, aren't they capable of love? I'm not sure if I want to go with you, I guess my excuse could be I found you in the jungle, didn't fight at all..." she replied.
(Wing) Thorn Spurs, along with Shadow, Peck, and Rose burst through the thorns. Thorn Spurs barreled into the nearest chicken, which happened to be River. She pinned the hen down, her spurs at the younger hen's throat. "Spruce!" She screeched, struggling to keep the hen immobile, "Get back to camp! If you see any injured, bring them too!"

Peck stayed at the edges of the battle, her every sense on high alert. She had been specifically instructed by her mother to make sure that any immobile chicken got back to camp safely. She paused as she heard a quiet groan, and zipped forward, almost tripping over a motionless figure. "Silverfluff?" She whispered, gently touching the pullet with her beak.

Shadow stood still for a second, then his eyes fell on Goldenfeather, who was engaged in battle with Cloud. He felt himself fill with anger at his son. He charged, his hackles raised and his spurs ready, hitting Goldenfeather hard on his flank.

Rose flew through the air, landing squarely on Meadow. She thrust her beak into the other hen's feathers, brutally pulling and clawing. "Dove, go! Get back to camp!"
Valor stood away, giving the hen a chance to flee.

"Why would they do that? They are chickens too. I've seen hybrids of them and us, aren't they capable of love? I'm not sure if I want to go with you, I guess my excuse could be I found you in the jungle, didn't fight at all..." she replied.

Valor stood away, giving the hen a chance to flee.
"Fleeing from battle is not dishonorable!" Huckleberry declared. "No matter what they're capable of, those Wild Fowl are definitely capable of killing."

(Wing) Rose shot a glance at Valor, wondering if he was going to attack Dove. When he didn't, she nodded at him, her eyes grateful.

(Claw) Meadow struggled, and was finally able to get out from under Rose. She stared at her, hackles raised and ready to strike.

(Wing) C'mon, Dove. Any second now... Rose thought, circling Meadow so she positioned herself in front of Dove.

Last edited:

~
Goldenfeather merely pushed her away
~~~
Rosemary came up beside Comet, and her adopted son with her.
~~~
River quickly pushed the older hen off her and began to circle her "Madam your flock mates attacked us in our sleep, I know we did the same to you, but that was Goldenfeather, who now battles your war chief. I have no respect for him, he has not only attacked your flock, but in secret some of ours too, I know, I saw it myself. But your rooster there attacked two innocent young trainees. Fight me if you will, but not them. I will kill anyone who touches them, know that, leader of wing flock." She motioned protectively to Fast and a battling Tiny.
~~~
Goldenfeather lurched forward from the impact, nearly falling down, but caught his balance in the nick of time "Finally a worthy opponent." He muttered turning around and jumped at Shadow "Shadow, war chief of wing flock, at least you of your flock knows how to use your strength."

"Fleeing from battle is not dishonorable!" Huckleberry declared. "No matter what they're capable of, those Wild Fowl are definitely capable of killing."

(Wing) Rose shot a glance at Valor, wondering if he was going to attack Dove. When he didn't, she nodded at him, her eyes grateful.

(Claw) Meadow struggled, and was finally able to get out from under Rose. She stared at her, hackles raised and ready to strike.

(Wing) C'mon, Dove. Any second now... Rose thought, circling Meadow so she positioned herself in front of Dove.

Goldenfeather merely pushed her away
~~~
Rosemary came up beside Comet, and her adopted son with her.
~~~
River quickly pushed the older hen off her and began to circle her "Madam your flock mates attacked us in our sleep, I know we did the same to you, but that was Goldenfeather, who now battles your war chief. I have no respect for him, he has not only attacked your flock, but in secret some of ours too, I know, I saw it myself. But your rooster there attacked two innocent young trainees. Fight me if you will, but not them. I will kill anyone who touches them, know that, leader of wing flock." She motioned protectively to Fast and a battling Tiny.
~~~
Goldenfeather lurched forward from the impact, nearly falling down, but caught his balance in the nick of time "Finally a worthy opponent." He muttered turning around and jumped at Shadow "Shadow, war chief of wing flock, at least you of your flock knows how to use your strength."
"I'll go with you I guess," Raven muttered, though she was more curious than ever to meet a wild fowl.
"Go," Valor fiercely whispered to Dove. "Be safe at camp. We may not be safe here, but we are strong, and we must fight the trespassers whether we like it or not."

Back
Top Bottom