~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Huckleberry sighed, and her head drooped, making her look much older than she actually was. She looked up at Raven, but her eyes weren't angry, just sad. "You're wrong. The Wild Fowl attack only at night, or when our guard is down. They usually don't even kill their victim in our camp. They'll take the chicken, still alive and screeching, and rush away into the undergrowth. We always follow them though, even if we know it's no use. Sometimes we find the body the next day, torn to shreds." she shuddered, but continued on, "So, the entire flock is trained to run at night, for long periods of time. We have been successful, once before. A year ago, the Wild Fowl raided our camp, taking our only three chicks. As we chased them desperately through the dark undergrowth, they dropped one, and we were able to save him." she nodded to Comet, who was uneasily watching the ground below. "That's him, but he didn't come out of that unscathed. He is blind in one eye."
"But that doesn't make sense. Aren't they... chickens.... too?" Raven asked. A flashback crossed her mind. A small d'Anver chick with a ridiculously enormous head. She spied on a Wild Fowl hen, gingerly tending to her chicks, unaware of the hen watching her. A cobra comes into view. Awestruck, Raven could do nothing but watch as the brave hen ruffled her feathers and sacrificed her life for her chicks, perhaps in vain. They got eaten by the snake, and sent Raven crying to her mother. Her mother warned her not to go near the Wild Fowl. "Maybe they are.... misunderstood," Raven whispered. For she had a secret to hide of her own.

Not sure if this will be accepted...
Name: Violet, or does someone have this name?
Flock: loner, she's a wildfowl
Trainer/Trainee(s): none
Personality: shy, gentle, skittish
Breed/Description: wildfowl
Parents: she has long left them behind
Siblings: also left behind
Mate/Crush: none
Chicks: none
History: this pullet flies solo. She, like many Wildfowl lives alone. (Do they live alone?) She like many Wildfowl hens is kind, only the roos are mean. Or she is just an exception. She hasn't gotten there yet, but she is about to discover the flocks, the legend only from broody tales.
Other: she has a floppy comb when she is an adult.
Username: @AMERAUCANAS4REAL

(Tree) Comet puffed up his hackles playfully at Beak.

(Wing) Thorn Spurs let out a growl, her eyes narrowed and her head down as she circled River. "This was not organized by me! My flockmates have betrayed me. But that doesn't make me any less loyal to them." she scratched the ground, watching Stripe out of the corner of her eye. He was on his back, Tiny scrambling at him with his claws. I have to stall this Warrior as long as I can. "Fights are dangerous. Chicks and Trainees get hurt in fights. That doesn't mean you have to kill to protect them." she said slowly, trying not to anger the aggressive hen.

(Wing) Shadow let out a screechy war cry and hopped over him, his spurs aimed at the other rooster's face.

(Tree) Huckleberry let out a high-pitched chirp and suddenly there was commotion in the undergrowth below. The other members of Tree Flock flapped and scrambled onto the branches of the tree. "Is everyone here?" Huckleberry said, clicking her beak.

(Tree) Comet opened his beak to say something, then he heard the signal. "Gotta go!" he said and lunged upward, flapping wildly, until he was out of sight.

(Wing) Peck grabbed a bunch of Silverfluff's hackles in her beak, mumbling to Dove, "Squat down. I'll put 'er on yer back."
Beak copied him, Grinning. Then followed him as they ran.
~~~
Rosemary was right at her sister`s side.
~~~
Goldenfeather ducked out of the way and flung himself around, his claw catching a good hit on Shadow`s eye.
~~~
River glared at her "Look I don`t want to fight you." She grunted, painful memories flashing in her mind If only I could have told them I was sorry.... Don`t think about that. They are dead, you are not. Your fighting. Fight. "When they are the last thing you have left that isn`t bad memories, they are. Get your flock and leave. We don`t have to fight like this." She slowed her circling a little so she was facing Thorn Spurs "Your flock is obviously the more... I don`t know, right flock. My flock is the problem. We both have trainees here. They shouldn`t be dragged into this crazy."

~~~
~~~
Goldenfeather ducked out of the way and flung himself around, his claw catching a good hit on Shadow`s eye.
~~~
River glared at her "Look I don`t want to fight you." She grunted, painful memories flashing in her mind If only I could have told them I was sorry.... Don`t think about that. They are dead, you are not. Your fighting. Fight. "When they are the last thing you have left that isn`t bad memories, they are. Get your flock and leave. We don`t have to fight like this." She slowed her circling a little so she was facing Thorn Spurs "Your flock is obviously the more... I don`t know, right flock. My flock is the problem. We both have trainees here. They shouldn`t be dragged into this crazy."
"I agree," said Valor with a crazed look in eyes. He was a much too old cock to be fighting this war. Dragon stood confidently at his side. Amethyst stood bravely by her word, able to take anything Goldenfeather threw at her.

~~~
~~~
~~~
"I agree," said Valor with a crazed look in eyes. He was a much too old cock to be fighting this war. Dragon stood confidently at his side. Amethyst stood bravely by her word, able to take anything Goldenfeather threw at her.
River looked at each of them, then back to Thorn Spurs "We are not savages. Only Goldenfeather."

River looked at each of them, then back to Thorn Spurs "We are not savages. Only Goldenfeather."
A confident smile crossed Valor's beaten face. He like this River. Dragon remained sullen, but thought she was a smart young hen too. Amethyst stood with confidence, which is an interesting sight on a Cochin bantam hen.

"But that doesn't make sense. Aren't they... chickens.... too?" Raven asked. A flashback crossed her mind. A small d'Anver chick with a ridiculously enormous head. She spied on a Wild Fowl hen, gingerly tending to her chicks, unaware of the hen watching her. A cobra comes into view. Awestruck, Raven could do nothing but watch as the brave hen ruffled her feathers and sacrificed her life for her chicks, perhaps in vain. They got eaten by the snake, and sent Raven crying to her mother. Her mother warned her not to go near the Wild Fowl. "Maybe they are.... misunderstood," Raven whispered. For she had a secret to hide of her own.
Huckleberry cocked her head at Raven, as if wondering why she seemed to be trying so hard to find the good in the Wild Fowl. "Perhaps," she clucked softly, staring absently into the dark.
Not sure if this will be accepted...
Name: Violet, or does someone have this name?
Flock: loner, she's a wildfowl
Trainer/Trainee(s): none
Personality: shy, gentle, skittish
Breed/Description: wildfowl
Parents: she has long left them behind
Siblings: also left behind
Mate/Crush: none
Chicks: none
History: this pullet flies solo. She, like many Wildfowl lives alone. (Do they live alone?) She like many Wildfowl hens is kind, only the roos are mean. Or she is just an exception. She hasn't gotten there yet, but she is about to discover the flocks, the legend only from broody tales.
Other: she has a floppy comb when she is an adult.
Username: @AMERAUCANAS4REAL
(I would accept it, but the Wild Fowl really aren't part of the story yet. Also, most Wild Fowl don't live alone, and the hens aren't only kind, and the roos aren't only mean.)
~~~
~~~
~~~
(Wing) Shadow aggressively bowled into Goldenfeather's side, knocking both of them to the ground. I...I have to finish this once and for all... if I can.

(Wing) Thorn Spurs studied the hen, as if unsure if she told the truth. "You... you won't attack us if we retreat?" she asked carefully, suspicion in her voice.
(I thought Amethyst was battling Cold?)

Last edited:
A confident smile crossed Valor's beaten face. He like this River. Dragon remained sullen, but thought she was a smart young hen too. Amethyst stood with confidence, which is an interesting sight on a Cochin bantam hen.
(Wing) Shadow aggressively bowled into Goldenfeather's side, knocking both of them to the ground. I...I have to finish this once and for all... if I can.

(Wing) Thorn Spurs studied the hen, as if unsure if she told the truth. "You... you won't attack us if we retreat?" she asked carefully, suspicion in her voice.
Goldenfeather squawked and jumped up, and like a flash was on Shadow "How weak." He taunted
~~~
River stopped circling completely "I won`t." She cast a glance at Valor, Dragon, and Amethyst "Nor will these three. We do not believe in this war and want it over, if we can show you we aren`t all bad... well I`ll jump at it, Thorn Spurs, leader of wing flock." She paused "Will you remember this? That on this day River, Valor, Dragon, and Amethyst of claw flock did not show violence randomly, but asked for a peaceful stop to this fight?"
~~~
Cold jumped up and raced over, bowling into Amethyst, nocking her down "Traitor! You will pay!"

Last edited:
Goldenfeather squawked and jumped up, and like a flash was on Shadow "How weak." He taunted
~~~
River stopped circling completely "I won`t." She cast a glance at Valor, Dragon, and Amethyst "Nor will these three. We do not believe in this war and want it over, if we can show you we aren`t all bad... well I`ll jump at it, Thorn Spurs, leader of wing flock." She paused "Will you remember this? That on this day River, Valor, Dragon, and Amethyst of claw flock did not show violence, randomly, but asked for a peaceful stop to this fight?"
~~~
Cold jumped up and raced over, bowling into Amethyst, nocking her down "Traitor! You will pay!"
(Wing) Shadow struggled desperately, shoving his claws into Goldenfeather's under-fluff. He lashed out with his beak, catching his wattle, then pulled back, making it bleed.

(Wing) Thorn Spurs also stopped, "I will remember," she said shakily, "But that does not mean my flock will. The final battle will come, whether we like it or not." with those words, she turned and rushed away, pausing for a moment so Stripe could catch up with her. She plunged back out of Claw Flock's camp, into the forest.

Huckleberry cocked her head at Raven, as if wondering why she seemed to be trying so hard to find the good in the Wild Fowl. "Perhaps," she clucked softly, staring absently into the dark.

(I would accept it, but the Wild Fowl really aren't part of the story yet. Also, most Wild Fowl don't live alone, and the hens aren't only kind, and the roos aren't only mean.)

(Amethyst is battling Claw, I think.)
Raven stared into the darkness, unable to see her own body below her.
(Ok. I thought that, but I wouldn't know cause yeah. Im gonna edit it and save it as a document, then repost it)
"Of course not,
(Well she escaped, cause someone else started fighting him.)

Back
Top Bottom