~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

"What do you mean? I was in the battle, yes, but join our flock? And screeches, what screeches?" Raven asked.

(Ah ok)

Valor knocked Rip away, not injuring him, but putting a little distance between them.

Dragon lunged for Rips other eye, and poked. Even if the thick pea comb skin around his eye protected Rip, his perefiral (hows that spelled?) vision would be momentarily blocked with his view blocked on both sides.

Goldenfeather whipped around and pecked Cloud`s head
~~~
Rip dodged Greyfeather`s peck, but Dragon`s peck hit him square in the eye. And odd painful feeling covered it and his vision went black on his right side. Horror took hold of him and he looked to the ground, where his eye lay (Is that too violent? There`s stuff worse than that on AHAM...) His head snapped up and he glared at Dragon "You ripped out my eye!" He screeched and flew at him.
~~~
River grabbed Spruce`s comb, pulling back some of it ripped off.
(He should poke his eye out, like cave it in, not rip it out.)

Blaze pecked wildly at Blizzard's face, but only managed to grab a clump of his hackles. Blizzard continued talking, scratching Blaze with his short, strong legs all the while, "You look just like that rooster I killed..." he mused, shoving his claw into Blaze's face, "I wonder... were you related?"
Blaze felt like his heart had just stopped. Killed in a battle with Wing Flock... killed in a battle with Wing Flock.... He... he killed my father! He let out a shriek of fury. "YOU DIRTY WING FLOCK SCUM! YOU KILLED MY FATHER!!!"
The enraged cockerel landed peck after peck at Blizzard's face, and Blizzard could hardly protect himself. But, he smiled, his eyes gleaming, "He was a good fighter, a bit reckless, but good nonetheless. When he had a chance to kill me... he hesitated. So I killed him." Blizzard said simply, but there was a small trace of guilt in his voice, as if he regretted his decision. His eyes darkened. "It was for the good of Wing Flock!" he practically screeched, kicking Blaze off of him.
Blaze rolled away, breathing heavily. His eyes were dark with rage. "Wing Flock is weak! We will exterminate them... starting with you!" with that, he lunged at Blizzard, gripping the rooster's large comb in his beak and ripping at him with his claws.
(Wing) Cloud watched helplessly, trying to struggle to her feet, even though agony shot up one of her legs every time it touched the ground. "No," she whispered as the powerful rooster turned to Silverfluff.
(Claw) Meadow paused in her feather ripping as well.
(Claw) Meadow growled and spun around, her beak already shooting out to connect with Dove's small comb.
(I think Blizzard's doing the taunting. XD)
(Claw) Petal only let out a few small chirps of pain as she was flogged. With one fluid movement, she lunged at Winter and shot out her beak to grip the back of Winter's comb firmly. She then proceeded to rip savagely at Winter's wing with her claws, all the while keeping out of reach of Winter's beak.
(Wing) Cloud finally managed to get up, but as she tried to step forward with her bad leg, she collapsed, agony shooting through her.
(Wing) Cloud growled and clamped her beak tightly shut, slowly getting up.
(Tree) Huckleberry stepped forward, easily balancing on the thin branch. "Didn't you hear? We're coming to join you. Wing Flock, I mean. That is, if your leader allows it." she chirped, cocking her head at Raven curiously. "You were fighting? I can tell from the blood on your comb. And the distant screeches. What's it about?"
Winter squawked as Petal ripped at her wing feathers and bit her comb. She tried to turn her head, but Petal's beak ripped at it and sent a steady stream of blood into her eyes. She desperately flapped her wings, trying to free herself unsuccessfully. She watched helplessly as her brother egged Blaze on.
(Dove is based off a real chicken whose comb is rather large(and susceptible to frostbite))
Dove took advantage of Meadows distraction and gripped onto her hackles, not flinching as her comb was attacked.
(Claw) Serenity hushed her chick as she listened to Huckleberry talking to Raven. If even these secret flocks thought Wing flock was better, maybe it really was...
Goldenfeather ignored her, pecking Silverfluff
~~~
"You`er a tough little bird, ain`t ya?" Goldenfeather muttered, not turning from Silverfluff
Goldenfeather whipped around and pecked Cloud`s head.
Silverfluff shrieked as Goldenfeather pecked her. She grew dizzy as she saw her blood dripping from her earlobe onto the ground. As Cloud occupied Goldenfeather, Silverfluff stumbled away, the world spinning around her. She had been fine around other chickens blood, but she couldn't stand it from her own. She collapsed at the outskirt of the camp, the world going black. (Poor chickie)

Dove caught movement from her periphreal vision. "Silverfluff!" she cried as her chick collapsed. She let go of Meadows hackles, struggling to get away.

(Winter and Dove are ok for killing)

CURRENT FIGHTS:

Goldenfeather (Claw) VS Cloud (Wing)

Amethyst (Claw) VS Cold (Claw)

Blaze (Claw) VS Blizzard (Wing)

Petal (Claw) VS Winter (Wing)

Meadow + Dragon + Valor + Grayfeather (Claw) VS Rip + Dove (Wing)

River + Fast (Claw) VS Spruce (Wing)

Tiny (Claw) VS Stripe (Wing)

FLED/UNABLE TO BATTLE: Raven (Wing), Serenity (Claw), Silverfluff (Wing)

(Tree) Huckleberry sighed. "Well, our flock, Tree Flock, will be joining Wing Flock. I've just talked to my flockmates, and it's decided. By the way, what are you doing in this tree?" She clucked, her voice almost too quick to make sense of.

(Wing) Cloud clenched her beak against the pain, and stabbed her beak hard into his saddle, trying to buy some time for Silverfluff to run.

(Claw) Just as Rip was about to collide with Dragon, Grayfeather tackled him to the ground, pecking his head ruthlessly and drawing blood. "Valor!" he grunted, "Go help Meadow with that hen! Me and Dragon'll hold this one here!"

(Wing) Spruce let out a terrible cackle of pain. He shook his head wildly, trying to get the ferocious hen off of him.

(Wing) Thorn Spurs ran through the undergrowth, Shadow, Peck, (insert chicken here), and (insert chicken here) following close behind.
"I've... I've left the flock," Raven whispered. "I did the wrong thing. Tree flock.... I've never heard of it. Where were you all these years?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ok!" said Valor. He ran over to where Meadow was fighting, head down in front of him. He barreled into Meadow's opponent, Dove, but clung on to her with his claws while in the air to keep her in place, hackles raised, in a true cockfighting stance. He ripped at her face, but did so weakly in his old age. His torn, scarred face was heated with rage.

Winter squawked as Petal ripped at her wing feathers and bit her comb. She tried to turn her head, but Petal's beak ripped at it and sent a steady stream of blood into her eyes. She desperately flapped her wings, trying to free herself unsuccessfully. She watched helplessly as her brother egged Blaze on.
(Dove is based off a real chicken whose comb is rather large(and susceptible to frostbite))
Dove took advantage of Meadows distraction and gripped onto her hackles, not flinching as her comb was attacked.
(Claw) Serenity hushed her chick as she listened to Huckleberry talking to Raven. If even these secret flocks thought Wing flock was better, maybe it really was...

Silverfluff shrieked as Goldenfeather pecked her. She grew dizzy as she saw her blood dripping from her earlobe onto the ground. As Cloud occupied Goldenfeather, Silverfluff stumbled away, the world spinning around her. She had been fine around other chickens blood, but she couldn't stand it from her own. She collapsed at the outskirt of the camp, the world going black. (Poor chickie)

Dove caught movement from her periphreal vision. "Silverfluff!" she cried as her chick collapsed. She let go of Meadows hackles, struggling to get away.

(Winter and Dove are ok for killing)
(Claw) Petal bloodied Winter's head, pecking at it repeatedly. Soon she had her in a submissive stance, unable to get away.

(Oops :p. In her picture it looked like a small-ish comb.)

(Claw) Meadow let out a shriek of pain but refused to let go or even loosen her beak. She clawed wildly at Dove, though her claws rarely even touched her skin.

(Tree) A random Tree Flock chicken popped up next to Serenity. He cocked his head quizzically at her. "Hello! What are you doing here? Huckleberry is up there talking with the other chicken." he chirped.
(Sorry, didn't see this. I think I'm going to officially leave this RP... I can't keep track of all the alerts. :oops:)
(Aww. Bye. :(

By the way, if you can't keep track of the alerts, you could just use the Watched Threads button. It's a lot easier and less confusing.)
"I've... I've left the flock," Raven whispered. "I did the wrong thing. Tree flock.... I've never heard of it. Where were you all these years?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ok!" said Valor. He ran over to where Meadow was fighting, head down in front of him. He barreled into Meadow's opponent, Dove, but clung on to her with his claws while in the air to keep her in place, hackles raised, in a true cockfighting stance. He ripped at her face, but did so weakly in his old age. His torn, scarred face was heated with rage.
(Tree) "Out in the edge of the territory. There's a lot of predators there, and little food. You've really just left? It's dangerous out in the woods on your own..." Huckleberry clucked, squinting harder than ever at Raven.

(Claw) Meadow let out a screech of triumph and rushed at Dove to help keep her pinned down. She then proceeded to rip and tear at anything that woul fit in her sharp, quick beak.

(Wing) Cloud clenched her beak against the pain, and stabbed her beak hard into his saddle, trying to buy some time for Silverfluff to run.

(Claw) Just as Rip was about to collide with Dragon, Grayfeather tackled him to the ground, pecking his head ruthlessly and drawing blood. "Valor!" he grunted, "Go help Meadow with that hen! Me and Dragon'll hold this one here!"

(Wing) Spruce let out a terrible cackle of pain. He shook his head wildly, trying to get the ferocious hen off of him.
Goldenfeather growled under his breath as blood trickled down his saddle feathers. He lurched forward closer to her and clawed her chest hard/
~~~
Rip gasped in pain, kicking his legs and trying to get out from under the rooster "Get off me you- your fur-head!"
~~~
River stayed firmly on him, clawing and pecking "How does it feel?" She asked ruthlessly and kept attacking
Silverfluff shrieked as Goldenfeather pecked her. She grew dizzy as she saw her blood dripping from her earlobe onto the ground. As Cloud occupied Goldenfeather, Silverfluff stumbled away, the world spinning around her. She had been fine around other chickens blood, but she couldn't stand it from her own. She collapsed at the outskirt of the camp, the world going black.
Goldenfeather ignored the chick, he had another target now, Cloud.
(Tree) A random Tree Flock chicken popped up next to Serenity. He cocked his head quizzically at her. "Hello! What are you doing here? Huckleberry is up there talking with the other chicken." he chirped.
Rosemarie came up behind the male Tree flocker

Back
Top Bottom