~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Winter followed Thornspurs silently. She was relieved that Blizzard was alive, but was silent. She knew how angry Thornspurs must be.

Dove arrived at Wing flock with Silverfluff and, ignoring the commotion at the return of the prodigals, began to work on her.

Serenity crept back into camp, pondering the things about tree flock she had seen.

"Claw Flock," Goldenfeather began loudly. "we were attacked in our own camp, by Wing Flock. But we defeated them. We were barely hurt while they lost much. Maybe it ruffled our feathers but we will not let this shake us. We are the stronger flock. In these fights we will always win."
He paused as he ended his speech. "Dragon and Meadow, the two of you dispose of Shadow of Wing Flock`s body. Petal I would talk to you alone. Tiny you wait nearby, I would speak to you after Petal. But first it seems we must deal with one more thing."
His eyes focused on Cold and Amethyst.
"Cold, why have you pinned Amethyst?"
~~~
Cold straightened. "I, Cold of Claw Flock, accuse, Amethyst of Claw Flock, of bringing Wing Flockers into Claw Flock camp and attacking her flock-mate, me."
~~~
Goldenfeather`s hackles raised. "Amethyst of Claw Flock, what do you have to say to this?"
Dragon nodded, though he was worried for his friend Amethyst, brave and foolish she was. He walked to Meadow. "Let's go."
"Yes, though I didn't lead them here, I did fight against you, because tyranny will not stand!" Cried Amethyst. Though she put on a brave front she was scared.

Name: Python
Flock: Claw Flock
Trainer/Trainee(s): OPEN
Personality: Cold, ruthless, doesn't tolerate disrespect, harsh, clever, never puts her feelings before her loyalty to Claw Flock, despises weakness
Breed/Description: Buff brahma bantam. Has short, sharp spurs.
Buff Brahma 8.jpg

(This is not my picture)
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Brave (brother, dead), Apricot
Mate/Crush: None
Chicks: None
History: Python has always put her duty to Claw Flock before anything else, even her own family. She also has always thought Wing Flock weak, but her hatred for it just grew stronger when her brother, Brave, was killed by a Wing flocker.
Other: Brave, Python and Apricot's brother, is Blaze's father.
Username: RoostersAreAwesome

Name: Apricot
Flock: Claw Flock
Trainer/Trainee(s): Open
Personality: Calm, clever, good at reading other's feelings, gentle, loyal to her flock
Breed/Description: Buff brahma bantam. Has short spurs, but uses rocks to dull them so she doesn't hurt her chicks when she broods.
fb_img_1500650147571.jpg

(This is not my picture)
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Brave (brother, dead), Python
Mate/Crush: None
Chicks: None of her own
History: Apricot became a Top Broody before she was even four years old because Sunfeather saw the potential in her cleverness and gentleness and thought that she didn't seem to enjoy being a Warrior. Unfortunately, this prevented her from being able to train Blaze, who was instead trained by her ruthless sister, Python. Apricot has always been concerned for her sister, even when they were chicks. She knows that Python would do anything to be loyal to Claw Flock, and that means being loyal to Goldenfeather.
Other:
Username: RoostersAreAwesome

Dragon nodded, though he was worried for his friend Amethyst, brave and foolish she was. He walked to Meadow. "Let's go."
"Yes, though I didn't lead them here, I did fight against you, because tyranny will not stand!" Cried Amethyst. Though she put on a brave front she was scared.
Goldenfeather sighed. "You understand this is punished by execution? You have forced me into a corner here, Amethyst."

(Okay. I`m going to have to think about that. I think the only two eligible ones are Python and River. But he and River hate each other, I`ll look at all the forms. And I think he still needs to find a elder herbalist.)
(Python is 1 year too young, but that will make it even better. Or someone with barely any important charries could make a new one...)

Back
Top Bottom